7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

I could of sworn I have o_o

That would explain provisionally added card of you with a number typo xP

Internet is out, but I will register your real # tomorrow haha

So, shiny Zygarde has been revealed by hacker Smealum. The texture is a bit glitchy but I think it should more or less look like this in-game.

Shiny Xerneas has also been revealed by the hacker along with Shiny Volcanion.

Gosh, I really like how Shiny Zygarde and Shiny Xerneas looks! I hope they release it in an Event in the future or remove the shiny lock from it in future Pokemon games. >_< Now to wait for Shiny Yvetal to be revealed! I hope it's not as bad as Shiny Volcanion. tongue.gif

EDIT: Shiny Mega Lati@s!

Edited by ranger X92

Also, gifting of version-exclusive mega stones 8D

---

Are those Dittos legit, or hacked? O.o

LOL. Well I got one from a friend (and then cloned it). Seeing as though it's Shiny with 6IV's, I'd call it a hack. But it's fabulous for breeding, so I don't care one bit.

About the mega stones, I have like 7 Tyranitarites because of cloning. So.

Heheh.

But I still don't have an Aggronite :C

--

OH, SHINY LEGENDS?

But I don't like shiny Xerneas. Or shiny Zygarde, kind of. Or (especially) shiny Volcanion.

;;

Sad day. Hopefully Yveltal is more towards my tastes.... Xerneas is too much blue. Idek. I'd have to see it in-game.

Out of the revealed ones, Zygarde is the best.

Edited by birdzgoboom

I've never had a problem with clone pokemon |D As long as they don't crash the game or are super obvious impossible hacks, I'm cool-- heck, I'm using clones to fill up the national 'dex (or at least, of the previous games, I want to catch/trade the remainder of the Kalos pokes). They're just handy for fun collection and playing in Amie, I wouldn't use them for battling.

I'm more interested in shiny hunting (especially learning to chain properly!) and finally breeding my dream Dragonite/creating a proper battling team the old-fashioned way smile.gif

though I will also not say no to clone mega stones. /cough

But I still don't have an Aggronite :C

I do, if you want to.... make extras of it, I'd be willing to loan it to you (I know it's a Y exclusive and I have X, but I needed it for my team so... I have it and not Tyranitarite)

Since victini, I really feel Nintendo is trying extra hard to make legendary shinies undesirable.

Since victini, I really feel Nintendo is trying extra hard to make legendary shinies undesirable.

Exactly, this. I love SRing for shiny legends, even though I give up after a couple thousand. It disappointed me when I couldn't SR for a shiny Yveltal, Xernaes, and Zygarde. Reshiram and Zekrom, too. If they shiny lock something, make a shiny one through an event.

Yes, they really should... *Wants a legit shiny Meloetta*

And if people are cloning mega stones, I could really use a Tyranitarite...

I cloned a metric crapton of legendaries a few weeks back when I had my friend's DS. That's how I was able to get most of them even without Pokemon Bank. xd.png

Though I will say it was more around 4.4 seconds for me to make it work. Hardly a difference, but if I waited any longer, the trade would go through and no clones for me. ;;

I have... a number of Meloettas left over from that that I totally forgot to trade.

Whoops. ovo" And a few 6IV shiny Dittos, too.

Oh, and another note about cloning: The item the Pokemon is holding will be cloned, too.

So.

ALL OF THE ABILITY CAPSULES!

hey i still need a meloetta what are you wantin for the clones? also im still missing the following pokemon if anyone either has clones/legits they are willing to part with or will even trade me for the data and swap back heres my list.

mew, ho-oh , kyogre , jirachi , deoxys , manaphy, phione , darkrai , shaymin , arceus , victini , reshiram , keldeo , meloetta , genesect

pm me if youre willing to trade im so close its driving me nuts lol

Edited by linda3.0

I'm really gonna have to figure out who I want on my team or not... and hopefully find pokemon to transfer over from my Black and Black 2 games (or was it white2) into Pokebank and onto Y... and then maybe use one of them xd.png

too many options.... but sometimes my team combinations works out very well xd.png *is indecisive*

I just really want legendaries. I don't care if they are legit or not. Anyone have any tips for how to get some? I just want to play with them in amie since the ones I have so far are adorable.

Wait, what about this cloning thing? o_o

Also, Birdz, you has 6IV dittos?! D8 *screams*

I just really want legendaries. I don't care if they are legit or not. Anyone have any tips for how to get some? I just want to play with them in amie since the ones I have so far are adorable.

Pokecheck is what I use. As long as everything is green, you should be able to get them over the Poketransfer, I've only had a couple rejections so far (and this is out of over a hundred pokemon, since it's what I'm using to complete the National dex).

I think the pokemon from it would be classified as clones, so... up to you ^^; You can get just about whatever you want, save for a few shiny-locked legendaries, since the site is meant more for cloing legits instead of creating out and out hacks. Some do slip through and get uploaded, but it's pretty easy to tell smile.gif

Edited by Dr. Paine

Whoops. ovo" And a few 6IV shiny Dittos, too.

Omg I'd die for a Ditto like that. I don't understand IV breeding so that would help me a lot. Dx

You can't breed Ditto, those things should be total luck (They're probubbly RNGed or hacked though)

You can't breed Ditto, those things should be total luck (They're probubbly RNGed or hacked though)

I know you can't breed Ditto. It would help me with IV breeding for OTHER pokemon.

Idk what RNGed is so.

Honestly I have no idea what any of that page means xd.png

Really it's amazing how much math is involved with Pokemon.

So in other words you go in and change the data for a pokemon and alter it to be what you want? :/

Nah, that'd be full out hacking.

Smogon has a good explanation, which is... not terribly impossible for even math-illiterate folks (like myself xd.png) to understand. It basically boils down to 'playing with the date and times on the DS to force a certain sequence to line up that probably wouldn't otherwise', you don't actually change any of the code in the game. Just push some numbers into lining up properly ^^

Edited by Dr. Paine

Nah, that'd be full out hacking.

Smogon has a good explanation, which is... not terribly impossible for even math-illiterate folks (like myself xd.png) to understand. It basically boils down to 'playing with the date and times on the DS to force a certain sequence to line up that probably wouldn't otherwise', you don't actually change any of the code in the game. Just push some numbers into lining up properly ^^

Oh now that I get. -lol-

So it's not really hacking or anything at all just pretty much cheating the system?

Honestly I have no idea what any of that page means xd.png.png

Really it's amazing how much math is involved with Pokemon.

Trust me I barely understood it myself.

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

Oh now that I get. -lol-

So it's not really hacking or anything at all just pretty much cheating the system?

Pretty much xd.png I wish I had the head/patience for it, because... yeah, I'd RNG like mad xd.png But I am impatient and dumb so I can't x3

Well, abusing the system. (hence RNG abuse)

Oh and that smogon link made it much easier for me to understand. Still seems like a lot of work. Good thing I'm not obsessive over shiny pokemon.

The only shinies I really want are charizard and rayquaza (which again, Japan got a shiny rayquaza event D: Why do none of us get it....)

I got a 6IV Shaymin from a friend for my b-day that was Shiny and the only other ones I got was a Goldeen (given to me by the same friend) and a Linoone from Sapphire. Those are the only ones I've ever legitimately had. -lol- I may have had shinies back in S/G/C but back then I would reset them so. I swear I had a Shiny Lugia on one of'em. It kinda looked pink if I recall right so.