7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Anyone worked out how to get the celebi from the bank?

Its still giving me the "game id is full" message even though there is nothing to receive.

[if you're not looking for trades please ignore this comment]

Hey all! Does anyone have a nicknamed Noibat they'd be willing to trade? I've had a heck of a time looking for one on the GTS, and Noivern's one of my all-time favorites. (Would just catch my own and name it, but I'm having trouble finding one- "swoop spots" only show up once every ten minutes, and even then it's pretty much always an Ariados.)

Also, I know this is a shot in the dark, and a pretty bad one at that... but would anyone be interested in raising a Tyrunt hatchling? I have four that I'm looking to give away to caring trainers. They're all males who know Dragon Claw alongside their starting moves. Can level them up, teach them TM moves, add Pokerus, or change nicknames on request, but will not remove nicknames.

Martin- lv 6- Bold

Balgor- lv 1- Lonely

Teren- lv 1- Timid

Rorin- lv 1- Lonely

I have a few I think. Does nature and stuff matter? Before I get your hopes up I will need to check my PC....

If not I'm willing to breed you noibats that you yourself can hatch and nickname smile.gif

Edited by Ninetails

[if you're not looking for trades please ignore this comment]

Hey all! Does anyone have a nicknamed Noibat they'd be willing to trade? I've had a heck of a time looking for one on the GTS, and Noivern's one of my all-time favorites. (Would just catch my own and name it, but I'm having trouble finding one- "swoop spots" only show up once every ten minutes, and even then it's pretty much always an Ariados.)

I can breed you one if you want. Do you have any requirements for it other than being nicknamed? Also, what nickname do you want on it?

Edit: I can also just trade you the Noibat egg but no guarantees on what IVs it'll have.

Edited by ranger X92

@MasterWeavile898- Don't be sorry, I know that feel. x3 I don't think I've seen a single nicknamed Wonder Trade mon yet. Do you typically nickname yours?

@Ninetails- Nature/gender doesn't matter- just hoping for something that doesn't decrease Special Attack. And thank you in advance, whether it's for trading or just for checking. biggrin.gif

Edit-

I can breed you one if you want. Do you have any requirements for it other than being nicknamed? Also, what nickname do you want on it?

Edit: I can also just trade you the Noibat egg but no guarantees on what IVs it'll have.

Sorry about that, Ranger- missed your comment completely! And thank you so much for offering to do that! happy.gif No worries if you don't want to/don't have time, but I'd be super grateful if you did.

No requirements at all- am hoping for one whose nature isn't something that lowers Sp. Atk (aka Impish, Adamant, Jolly, or Careful), but any will do. Or an egg would be awesome!

(If you end up nicknaming it- would Darkwing be okay for a boy, or Spiralyn for a girl?)

Edited by Athkore

Anyone worked out how to get the celebi from the bank?

Its still giving me the "game id is full" message even though there is nothing to receive.

Illustrated

user posted image

You need to go there and download the points you were given. Then return to pokebank to get celebii. You have to go to that link again, and it will be sent to your first empty slot in your boxes.

Edit: That moment when you realize you've spent almost 10 days of total time playing pokemon since october :'D

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Edit-

Sorry about that, Ranger- missed your comment completely! And thank you so much for offering to do that! happy.gif No worries if you don't want to/don't have time, but I'd be super grateful if you did.

No requirements at all- am hoping for one whose nature isn't something that lowers Sp. Atk (aka Impish, Adamant, Jolly, or Careful), but any will do. Or an egg would be awesome!

(If you end up nicknaming it- would Darkwing be okay for a boy, or Spiralyn for a girl?)

Alright, I'll get started on it then! It'll be a Timid nature with IVs yet to be determined but hopefully it won't get totally bad IVs. happy.gif

I'll PM you with my FC once I'm done!

@Athkore

I always nickname mine. Unless they're Dextras (extras for my dex tongue.gif) Or from MMing (and even then I number them) Even a couple of my event legendaries are "nicknamed" (I call them by name, but since they're events...)

I don't mind having some without from trading

@Lady Nightfox

I've spent 276 hours (11 and a half days)...

...Since December 30th

Admittedly, six of those hours are from a night where I left it on by accident and fell asleep, but the rest are all active play (At least one of which is petting Millie nonstop <3)

Heh, i think I should go back to my old Gengar no doubt...

but Master, good job xd.png I never expect Tentacruel to stall like that (he's not supposed to...) but I knew once I sent out Lanturn you were going to do Pain Split. Lanturn's a staple for that... but I also tried to see if Sucker Punch would circumvent that (as I never tried it before) and learned, gladly, that it doesn't. smile.gif

You're helping me out tons still biggrin.gif I hope you're enjoying it!

Alright, I'll get started on it then! It'll be a Timid nature with IVs yet to be determined but hopefully it won't get totally bad IVs. happy.gif

I'll PM you with my FC once I'm done!

Thank you so much! biggrin.gif (Gaaahhh I can't stop pacing I am so happy.)

@MasterWeavile898- Awesome! Same here- I nickname all of mine & even the events/trades have mental nicknames ranging from the mostly-normal (Scorpius, Nina, Zander) to the bizarre (Mnetz, Smiles, Help! It, Your New BFF). (And I'm impressed you have the patience for MMing! I tried once and got all the way up to an astounding record of 9 before I called it quits. x3 In fact that's where all the Tyrunts came from...)

Welp, I'm breeding my 6IV Timid Ralts with Telepathy with my 6IV Ditto.

Wish me luck, hopefully I find a shiny sooner rather than later. ;;

Good luck :3

Hey I'm having a hard time with this.. Should I evolve my poliwhirl into a politoed or a poliwrath? It's jolly.

Good luck :3

Hey I'm having a hard time with this.. Should I evolve my poliwhirl into a politoed or a poliwrath? It's jolly.

Jolly is better suited for a Poliwrath as its attack stat is higher than its Sp.attack. Whereas for Politoad, it's the other way round.

Oh boo, I kinda wanted a fat toad tongue.gif oh well I'm sure I'll grow to like poliwrath. Plus I'm glad I didn't get a defense hindering nature. Thanks!

Athkore I'm hatching a bunch of noibats right now but my internet is out sleep.gif

Edited by Ninetails

*snuggles shiny Scolipede*

Don't worry Red, momma's got you in my new version!

Well, I successfuly cloned a Pokémon via the trade method in X and Y 8D. Took some trial and error, but it worked biggrin.gif Anyone have a Red Genesect they'd be willing to let me clone xP? Sadly, the event was Japan-only. I can clone any other legend in return.

Well, I successfuly cloned a Pokémon via the trade method in X and Y 8D. Took some trial and error, but it worked biggrin.gif Anyone have a Red Genesect they'd be willing to let me clone xP? Sadly, the event was Japan-only. I can clone any other legend in return.

I don't like having my Pokemon cloned (especially ones that I have gotten myself, Shiny Genesect being one of them) so sorry, can't help you there. >_<

You can ask around on Reddit though. I remember that they have some kind of Pokemon black market on there so you might be able to find someone willing on there. smile.gif

That's okay ^^ I fully understand smile.gif

I'm currently cloning some of my legitmately-obtained legends to fill my PC a little nicer, lol. Got one on the first try O.o

Edited by PieMaster

*freaking out now that all transferring is done*

MY SHINY SCOLIPEDE HAS NEVER BEEN CUTER!!!!

Sorry for freaking out like that ^.^

*freaking out now that all transferring is done*

MY SHINY SCOLIPEDE HAS NEVER BEEN CUTER!!!!

Sorry for freaking out like that ^.^

Haha it's ok. I've been freaking out about how adorable all the legendaries are on poke-amie.

Best minigame feature ever wub.gif

I also like to touch the pokemon on the stats screen to watch their battle animations. It's amazing how much work they put into this game as far as the pokemon go!

Haha it's ok. I've been freaking out about how adorable all the legendaries are on poke-amie.

Best minigame feature ever wub.gif

I also like to touch the pokemon on the stats screen to watch their battle animations. It's amazing how much work they put into this game as far as the pokemon go!

I really want a Keldeo and Genesect so I can gloat to my brother that I have them D: Oh well. I can always gloat with my Celebi =D

O_O DUDE. WHAT. THE. HECK.

I just got a zapdos on wonder trade \o/

No blue pentagon which means it isn't legit but still. It has awesome stats! wub.gif

Edited by Ninetails

O_O DUDE. WHAT. THE. HECK.

I just got a zapdos on wonder trade \o/

No blue pentagon which means it isn't legit but still. It has awesome stats! wub.gif

Why isn't it legit? PokeBank is active. It could have been Transferred in from an earlier game. Blue pentagon just means it was caught/bred in X or Y. So, the LACK of one, means it could have come from an earlier game instead.

Anyways. Nice find, though.

Oh that's new to me.

Always thought it mean that the were hacked in rolleyes.gif it is level 51 so I guess it most likely came from firered. (When I first had that game I accidentally ko'd mine sleep.gif)

Thank you!

EDIT: "Seems to have traveled across both space in time in order to reach the Kalos region from the Johto region." Interestingggg.

Edited by Ninetails