7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

EDIT: Just read a post (I don't know how legit this info is) that says any SHINY-LOCKED Legendaries are not able to go through. I think because Shiny Jirachi was only in Japan, there might be a block somewhere they need to fix.

Actually, Wishmkr Jirachi is US only. I imported a US copy of Ruby and Pokemon colosseum with the bonus disk JUST for shiny Jirachi.

Well, apparently some people thinks that shiny Jirachi was an oversight on Gamefreak's part. As in, the Wishmkr Jirachi wasn't supposed to have been able to be shiny but Gamefreak forgot to put a shiny lock on it or something? So them blocking shiny Jirachi in Pokebank is some kinda denial of that oversight?

Edit: @Lady Nightfox, shiny Celebi can't ever be obtained legitimately so no one got a shiny Celebi through Pokebank. But a shiny Jirachi CAN be obtained legitimately and yet no one managed to get one through Pokebank. Gosh, I really hope they let it through in the future. >_<

Edited by ranger X92

Wow, i'm completely wrong. x'D I need to stop getting my information from shady resources.

Urg, that would really stink if that's the case.

Some people are claiming that legitmate Shinys are being blocked. Someone said their Shiny Riolu was blocked. But, someone else said they created a fake Shiny Kangaskhan and it went through. And yet again, someone else said their legit Arceus won't go.

I think Nintendo tried to create a Hack-Block system and it's just failing miserably. It's catching Legit Pokemon and letting Hacks go through. Hopefully they'll have some updates in the future, although it'll be too late by then for most people.

AWWW TODAY IS MEWTWO'S BIRTHDAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU LITTLE SCIENCE EXPERIMENT, YOU. <3

We all love you. :U

--

Shame to hear your legit Jirachi was blocked. :/ That makes me a little annoyed now-- I was able to transfer some (rather obvious) hacks from my old game without Pokemon Bank blocking them, but you can't get your pretty shinykins? ;; I'm sorry to hear about that, ranger!

I think it also has to do with shiny Jirachi being incredible, super rare and probably 99.9% of the "legit" ones out there are cloned off of Pokecheck. There's only six potential combinations aparently and they're ALL on Pokecheck. If you didn't get it yourself, it's probably not 100% legit. Why would you trade it if it was? Hands down the rarest Shiny.

I think it also has to do with shiny Jirachi being incredible, super rare and probably 99.9% of the "legit" ones out there are cloned off of Pokecheck. There's only six potential combinations aparently and they're ALL on Pokecheck. If you didn't get it yourself, it's probably not 100% legit. Why would you trade it if it was? Hands down the rarest Shiny.

But since Pokebank blocks all shiny Jirachis now, they aren't the rarest shiny in X and Y, they're pretty much as non-existent as a shiny Zygarde in X and Y. :/

Looks like all that effort on importing my US Ruby, US GameCube and US Colosseum game and all the time spent on finding the right seed to generate a shiny Jirachi went down the drain. DX

Guess the little guy will forever live on in my Black 2 version. (Unless Gamefreak decided to release an update to let it through but that seems extremely unlikely at this point.)

But since Pokebank blocks all shiny Jirachis now, they aren't the rarest shiny in X and Y, they're pretty much as non-existent as a shiny Zygarde in X and Y. :/

Looks like all that effort on importing my US Ruby, US GameCube and US Colosseum game and all the time spent on finding the right seed to generate a shiny Jirachi went down the drain. DX

Guess the little guy will forever live on in my Black 2 version. (Unless Gamefreak decided to release an update to let it through but that seems extremely unlikely at this point.)

Well of course they aren't the rarest shiny when you compare them to impossible ones. Can't exactly contend for rarest Shiny if you can't BE shiny. But it's still just about the rarest Shiny.

Ranger does have a point. Jirachi can't be shiny in X/Y, so, like you said, it can't really contend for rarest (In X/Y, still the rarest elsewhere)

I would think the rarest would be something crappy that nobody wants as shiny tongue.gif

And speaking of shinies, anybody want a shiny Volbeat? It doesn't look as pretty in Y as it did in Pearl (And it didn't look htat great in Pearl), so I'd like to swap it for something else if I can (Genesect maybe? tongue.gif) I'm cool with pretty much any shiny. I'd like something that could work competitively though if someone can manage it (A shiny Larvitar with an Adamant nature and not-horrid IVs would be cool. Or a shiny Ralts with Modest or Adamant. But as long as it isn't bad, I'm cool)

I would think the rarest would be something crappy that nobody wants as shiny tongue.gif

But if nobody wants that shiny, it won't really have any value right? And you can probably get that shiny through normal gameplay too so would it really be considered the rarest?

Oh, and sorry for missing you online just now! I had some stuff to take care of but I'm online now if you're free to trade.

Speaking of shinies, I'm quite jealous Japan only got the red genesect.

Should have done a gamestop/wi-fi release when the movie aired everywhere else.

I got my Jirachi through just fine? o_o granted, it's not a shiny one, but you can still transfer regular Jirachis.

Thanks for the battle, MasterWeavile!

I actually learned quite a bit (like how I could have put items on my team and I forgot). You're clearly a master at battling (the use of the defense moves was great!). I'll have to battle you again sometime when I have a good strategy to try. :3

@Shiny Hazard Sign:

Yeah, it's just the shiny Jirachi. My Jirachi went through fine as well.

That was fun. Hopefully this will be too

I mainly challenged you to show off (thus why I stopped playing well there at the end)

ive once again reached the point where its impossible to continue filling the dex because what i need is stuff i cant get ;-;

Pff

Guess what I found in the Friend Safari while I was looking for a Lapras for the dex

IF YOU GUESSED "ANOTHER censorkip.gif SHINY SPHEAL", YOU WERE CORRECT c':

This makes four

FOUR

SAME FRIEND SAFARI

Whelp, I'm gonna evolve it up to Walrein for dex purposes and then whoever wants it can have it |D

That was fun. Hopefully this will be too

I mainly challenged you to show off (thus why I stopped playing well there at the end)

It was fun! I knew i'd be terrible at battling, so it's just fun to see what works and what doesn't. Although, I swear i'm trying my best (hence the 'i'm bad at battling') lol

And feel free to show off. I don't mind. x'D

@Pika_Oi: I wish I had that problem! I've been trying to find another Shiny in the friend Safari and no luck for WEEKS. And I have the Shiny Charm!

Edited by MysticTiger

I've always been kind of lucky with finding shinies but I wish it was Sneasels instead of Spheals I kept getting by accident because I actually hoard those c':

Just battled and BARELY won. Wow, I really need to learn how to battle because I clearly stink. xd.png It's still fun, though, even if I lose.

If anyone wants to see it's TMXG-WWWW-WWW5-A5Y2

EDIT: OMG, Why is Mega Kangaskhan SO OVERPOWERED?!?!

Edited by MysticTiger

We had a school assembly so my friend and I played Pokemon instead of caring. He got sad because we had a double battle and I 6-0'd him with an Earthquake-Heatwave combination.

I just catched a shiny money baby.

Aka a whishcash .q. I don't really know what to do with it except ponder on silly nicknames tongue.gif

She's a female. A manly female. I think I'll name it Charlie or Pablo.

Edited by Ninetails

Okay, so I'm having conflicting feelings atm. Since I've bred over 800 Honedges so far, I decided that I didn't want to risk the shiny having bad stats. As such, I genned a legal 5-iv 0-speed-iv Ditto onto W2 and Banked it into Y (yes, it passed the checks). I'm sure I want to do this, I just feel a bit guilty about it is all.

Piemaster don't feel too bad. I like cheated my whole dex in gen 5 since I had no other way to get what I needed for it.

>~<

Edited by Ninetails

I'm lucky my brother has always bought the opposite version as I do. That way I can get all my 'mons legit.

This generation has been nice with such easy GTS access though, way easier to get version exclusives.

Oh man I finished organizing my boxes, pokebank is a godsend for organizing.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Okay, so I'm having conflicting feelings atm. Since I've bred over 800 Honedges so far, I decided that I didn't want to risk the shiny having bad stats. As such, I genned a legal 5-iv 0-speed-iv Ditto onto W2 and Banked it into Y (yes, it passed the checks). I'm sure I want to do this, I just feel a bit guilty about it is all.

Well... If it makes you feel any better, the offspring will still be considered legit. Plus, I'm sure there are lots of other people who have done the same thing as you. tongue.gif

I just hope that the wild stat on the offspring ends up being Sp. Atk xP If only PG worked on Gen 6 tongue.gif

I wish I could confirm whether or not I'll be able to buy Pokebank when my trial ends. I really kind of need it, but IDK about affording it

I'd akso like to reiterate that I'v got a shiny Volbeat for trade/shiny swap if anyone wants