7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

OOOOOOhhh, who knew!

I seriously need to organize my boxes. They've become a disaster with pokebank xd.png

Thanks! 718 pokemon yay!

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

I need to organize mine too. Gotta finish my B2 dex still though. Not even bothering until that's done (Not to mention that I have like five boxes of Inkay in Pokebank)

EDIT: You know. I'm finding that I'm glad Pokebank exists. I'm going to need it (now I just have to find some cash with which to buy it...)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

OOOOOOhhh, who knew!

I seriously need to organize my boxes. They've become a disaster with pokebank xd.png

Thanks! 718 pokemon yay!

I took two days to organize everything by number. What a mess my boxes were. xd.png

Finally done transferring Pokemon SoulSilver to Black. YESSSS! Now to transfer from Black to Y!

EDIT: I just realized the "loading" sound on the Pokebank/Poketransfer is the sound from Ace Attorney: Duel Destinies when Athena is using her Mood Matrix.

Edited by MysticTiger

I'm thinking of organizing mine by number too. But I'm not shore. I'm thinking I might re-attempt organizing by level

Okay, this is seriously hilarious. Aria Meloetta using Close Combat... She's just like *Slap*

Luckily with my trial on pokebank I'll be able to do some better organizing. And getting rid of some doubles I have on things just to clear some space.

(Especially now that I have the shiny charm I can do some shiny hunting)

P.S. When I realized you could highlight all the pokemon on pokebank and transfer them all at once, made life so much easier xd.png

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Lol

I use that feature for everything, so that was the first thing I checked for in Pokebank tongue.gif

EDIT: Know what would be neat? An item that makes Meloetta's natural form Pirouette

I only found it after about 3 transfers, I was like, there has to be a better way to do this.

P.S. I was counting up all the games I used to get my final count

They are:

Ruby, FireRed, Pearl, Platinum, SoulSilver, White (imported from Japan), Black, Black 2,and X

And pokemon ranger for manaphy. I also have a couple Johto pokemon from Colosseum and gales of darkness. And then of course anything version exclusive that I couldn't get (like Kyogre and anything from Y version) was traded.

I used my friends Heartgold for a couple things I didn't have in Pearl. But most of them are from that. As well as trading with friends who had Diamond and Platinum and some GTS hunting

EDIT: I just need to breed and level stuff in B2 before that one is done. As well as catching a few Gen V Pokemon

And yus, got Tornadus for Kyurem

I hope the last three event legendaries are released soon. I want them. I feel like I'm not 100% complete until those are out.

Probably will be a movie tie-in. Seems like they always are.

Eh, I've heard some descriptions. Only one sounds like it has a design I'd like. But I want them anywhales (Like you said, it's not complete without them)

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Hopefully you can see these? But, these are the three. I love Diancie. Not a big fan of the other two, but I guess i'll have to wait and see them up close before I make my final judgements.

Edited by MysticTiger

I like the design on one of them. The other two are alright. I won't actually use them, I just want to be a completionist.

I think the only event legendary I use is Arceus when I want to one-pokemon wreck the elite four :'D

Oh have any of you used the legendary signature moves yet? I like Shadow Force using Origin Forme Giratina the best.

Bolt Strike is a close second

(I haven't seen blue flare yet so I dunno how that will rank)

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Yveltal's Oblivion Wing is my jam. I love that move so much. Anything that hits hard and then heals is awesome. I love the animation too.

Aha, serebii provides xd.png

Some of moves I wish they had done a little better/fancier on the animations, they are legendary signature moves after all!

I agree. Some of those animations are rather... underwhelming. Especially considering what COULD be done with them.

Yeah, Dancie is the only one I like. As for signatures. Oblivion Wing takes the cake, looks way epic. Though Relic Song is cool because Meloetta

Spacial Rend was pretty neat there. Ooh, Magma Storm... O_O V-Create, that was... Wow. Okay, V-Create takes the new cake. Searing Shot is neat too. Bolt Strike, wow, that was epic...

Volcanion is a Fire/Water type biggrin.gif I thought that was pretty neat~

EDIT: @Rhynn

Actually, I (well, my friend with all the hacks) may have an extra Jirachi. Not certain. I've got a few things to do and don't feel like searching (and then making shore it's not a hack) ATM. but I'll try to remember to. If I've got it, you can have it ^^

Ooooh that would be amazing ohmy.gif Fingers crossed (s)he does indeed have an extra and it's not a hack biggrin.gif

@Rhynn, I also have an extra Shaymin and Darkrai back in Platinum and Soul Silver if you want them. smile.gif

Whoo, yes please! I don't really have much I can trade in return though... I might have a spare lugia and zapdos, but I'd have to check!

Watching that Legendary signature move video, I kind of. Found Technoblast incredibly anticlimactic. XD HUGE CHARGE UPPPPP....pfffbhsdbkgjh. Tiny little orb beam.

Spacial Rend and Judgement doe. Hnngh.<3 Gorgeous. There were a lot of cool ones, but I think I was disappointed the most by Sacred Fire and both Lati-signature moves!

Oh! So I have almost all of my event Pokemon transferred to X. That includes all English and most Japanese event Pokemon... with Flying Pikachu. Heheh. I still have some more to transfer over, though.

@Rhynn, oh, you didn't see. It turned out to be a hack sad.gif (And I was tempted to trade it to someone else because they offered something I really wanted)

I'll be shore to let you know if I get another legit one happy.gif

Alright. Got Thundurus for that Uxie. Thinking I'll trade Toirnadus for Landorus if I can. Then it's Latias and Genesect and I'm done (Well, that and Arceus)

Then I gotta finish my B2 dex so I can send that up. Leaving me with only needing to finish whatever I'm missing in Kalos

im still missing some legends even if id just trade for the data and trade back id be alright though id like to keep some if possible

Hrm

Do you have to actually obtain every mon to get the Shiny Charm or does just seeing them count

I'm considering trying for it after I'm done training the last of my characters' mons and a few of mine from Pokebank to the proper levels since I won't really have anything else in particular left to do c':

Hrm

Do you have to actually obtain every mon to get the Shiny Charm or does just seeing them count

I'm considering trying for it after I'm done training the last of my characters' mons and a few of mine from Pokebank to the proper levels since I won't really have anything else in particular left to do c':

You gotta catch 'em all.

...Heh.