7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Okay

I've already got quite a few out of the way just from Wonder Trading so much, plus I legendary-swapped over the GTS as much as I possibly could yesterday (ended up getting a shiny Kyogre out of that too, actually, I wasn't particularly planning on permanently keeping any of them rather than continuing to shuffle them around but there was no way I could possibly say no to a giant purple orca whale), so I'm sure it won't be TOO difficult c':

I think I'm hiding out here and playing Pokemon for eternity, since I can never go back to any Sonic community ever again.

By the way, if anyone wants to battle at any point, I'm game. I haven't really switched my team up though. Still trying to get Rayquaza to lv 90.

Yes I thought Aeroblast and Sacred Fire were really lame. They had great animations the past couple generations.

So I've just been playing poke-amie with my legendaries and they're all just so adorable wub.gif

Kyurem has sections that freeze your hand though. I was playing with White Kyurem and I had a really hard time finding a spot that I could pet and I kept getting a frozen hand and he got the little question mark like what are you trying to do D:

But there's a little yellow spot on his head that can be pet.

@Arbock

I'm happy to battle you with my sucky "Uber" team any time happy.gif (Or my relatively good OU team)

The majority of my last 24 hours awake has been me petting Millie (okay, not majority, I haven't had that much time...) She's soo cute. And apparently the face thing thinks my eyes are always closed

EDIT: Actually, I'm still trying to figure out how you change Kyurem's form. As well as Deoxys and Rotom, but mostly Kyurem

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Yes I thought Aeroblast and Sacred Fire were really lame. They had great animations the past couple generations.

So I've just been playing poke-amie with my legendaries and they're all just so adorable :wub:

Kyurem has sections that freeze your hand though. I was playing with White Kyurem and I had a really hard time finding a spot that I could pet and I kept getting a frozen hand and he got the little question mark like what are you trying to do D:

But there's a little yellow spot on his head that can be pet.

Guuuhhhh I kept freezing my hand on Kyurem's head, and it was like "???"

So cute. ;;

But can I say Palkia takes all of the adorbs when it comes to the big-sized legends. <3 Heeh.

Hwuhh I keep looking at Sneasel and Weavile trades on the GTS and getting upset

YES FRIEND I WOULD GLADLY TRADE YOU MY VICTINI OR MEW FOR MORE SHINY PINK FRIENDS BUT I CAN'T WHY THIS

...I did manage to get one more a little bit ago though since they were asking for Porygon2 as opposed to something I can't trade so now I have two shiny Sneasels and three shiny Weaviles c':

I think I need at least twelve or I won't be able to stop I can't help myself |D

I really like Pokemon that freeze or burn you. Too bad the Chus don't electrocute you when you touch their cheeks tongue.gif

If you retrain EVs on a level 100 pokemon do they actually reapply themselves? I read somewhere they don't but since this is a new game I wondered if anyone knew for sure.

Friend of mine gave me a shiny Shaymin for my birthday tomorrow and it's EVs are perfect on each stat but I wondered if I retrained it would the stats actually apply.

If I breed Scatterbugs do I need to evolve them to get the patterns out or do they evolve into the pattern from that region or no?

EDIT: Actually, I'm still trying to figure out how you change Kyurem's form. As well as Deoxys and Rotom, but mostly Kyurem

Here you go

http://serebii.net/xy/bankunlocks.shtml

All the places you need to go to get the items and form changes.

Scatterbugs you breed will be the pattern from your region. Ones that you obtained from another region will grow up into that pattern. But basically anything under your OT name will be your region's pattern.

Oh and for pokeamie, when you try to pet Giratina's wings your hand just goes right through them. I love the thought that went into these things.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Scatterbugs you breed will be the pattern from your region. Ones that you obtained from another region will grow up into that pattern. But basically anything under your OT name will be your region's pattern.

Alright thank you!

Hrm

Do you have to actually obtain every mon to get the Shiny Charm or does just seeing them count

I'm considering trying for it after I'm done training the last of my characters' mons and a few of mine from Pokebank to the proper levels since I won't really have anything else in particular left to do c':

You don't have to have the event legendaries (Mew, Jirachi, etc). And you don't have to OWN all the Pokemon, just have them in your possession once. I traded and then traded back legendaries to get the full Pokedex.

Wait, so I don't need Genesect? Well then, that's nice (ATM I'm only missing Genesect and Arceus from my events)

Wait, so I don't need Genesect? Well then, that's nice (ATM I'm only missing Genesect and Arceus from my events)

As far as I know. Did you need me to trade/trade back with you so you can at least have the Pokedex entry?

Also, been collecting Polar Vivillions for anyone who needs some.

EDIT: Was that you sending me a Battle invite? It told me there was problems and had to cancel. Not that my team is the greatest. It'd probably be wiped out pretty quickly.

Edited by MysticTiger

Well nintendo didn't accept my emerald-caught latias and regice that I caught myself so I decided to be spiteful and transfer pokegen ones instead, which for some reason it accepted fine.

Pokedex is at 715...missing chandelure, aurorus and malamar.

@Mystic

Might have been. I'm Kyra. Didn't think I'd sent you any today though...

And no, I'm cool. I just thought I actually needed that (I do want one eventually, but I'm good for now)

EDIT: @Ashy

I happen to have Malamar if you wanna swap dex entries instead of leveling

@DH

YUS. That crit on Gengar! And tanking Hydro Pump! Alexus finally shines upon me again! (Or maybe it was one of the other two. But I hope it was Alexus)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

The only thing I can think of that may be blocking transfer is if you have HM moves on them or another move that isn't in X/Y.

Other than that I got nothing. Especially where I have legendaries/lots of pokemon from Ruby that all transferred fine.

@Mystic

Might have been. I'm Kyra. Didn't think I'd sent you any today though...

And no, I'm cool. I just thought I actually needed that (I do want one eventually, but I'm good for now)

EDIT: @Ashy

I happen to have Malamar if you wanna swap dex entries instead of leveling

@DH

YUS. That crit on Gengar! And tanking Hydro Pump! Alexus finally shines upon me again! (Or maybe it was one of the other two. But I hope it was Alexus)

I'm very very surprised my Charizard survived that.... I kept him out to die and he didn't. Definitely didnt die when I wanted him to xd.png

and Gengar was going to be sacrificed anyways but I figured i'd try to get a Trick Room off... didn't work out very well however. But I also didn't feel like decimating your team like I did last time as I'm trying new stuff... and testing what needs tested as I go. So good job Master xd.png you're still helping me out

Well nintendo didn't accept my emerald-caught latias and regice that I caught myself so I decided to be spiteful and transfer pokegen ones instead, which for some reason it accepted fine.

Pokedex is at 715...missing chandelure, aurorus and malamar.

Well, you're not the only one who has their legit Pokemon blocked...

Pokebank won't let me transfer my legit shiny Wishmkr Jirachi over but it lets me transfer my non-shiny one... What gives? Bulbapedia even says it's possible to get a shiny Wishmkr Jirachi so it's not like it's hacked like shiny Celebi. sad.gif (Yes, I'm still mad about this... I mean, it's not like that Jirachi was hacked or anything and yet Nintendo won't let it through Pokebank.)

I'd check for HMs and that to see if maybe one of them is stopping it. That would be a possibility.

It doesn't have any HMs and the guy who helps Serebii compile shiny images also cannot transfer over his shiny Jirachi...

Does anyone know why Nintendo decided to block shiny Jirachi?

It doesn't have any HMs and the guy who helps Serebii compile shiny images also cannot transfer over his shiny Jirachi...

Too special? That's my only idea...

I've heard it has something to do with a code that blocks the Pokemon from being traded? Hopefully they'll fix it soon. Especially since hacked Pokemon CAN be transferred. Seem unfair to have legit Pokemon be stopped.

My regular Jirachi went through fine, so it's clearly a problem with JUST Shiny Legit Jirachi.

EDIT: Just read a post (I don't know how legit this info is) that says any SHINY-LOCKED Legendaries are not able to go through. I think because Shiny Jirachi was only in Japan, there might be a block somewhere they need to fix.

Edited by MysticTiger

Maybe they just forgot about it? I mean they are human. They were probably coding against shiny event pokemon (though did someone say they got a shiny celebii through?) and didn't write a rule in the code to let the wishmaker jirachi through.

Hopefully they'll patch it at some point (not that I have one, but I think it stinks that people are getting legit pokemon blocked)

Ah that makes sense to have shiny locks blocked (because there would be no legit ones). And again, they probably completely forgot about wishmaker jirachi.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox