TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Must... stop... decorating. xd.png

I'm going to have so much fun with this.

Thank you everyone who made this possible! <3

Although, I have to admit I'm a little sad that the dragons didn't feel like dressing up this year for Christmas. I really enjoyed that last year. ^__^

I don't get it... in Desert "Users viewing this page: 0.", yet still "Sorry, this egg has already been taken by somebody else." blink.gif Nevermind, I'm still trying. Didn't sleep much, 'cause sister was sick, but it's beautiful (well, cloudy) morning right now in Middle Europe and I have the whole day for catchnig. Come to me, christmas dragons! happy.gif

Got eggs, finished Gingerbread House --- back to bed biggrin.gif Merry Xmas everyone x

Edited by J'Adore Julez

Honestly amazed as the dedication and skill involved with running this site. Especially on big holidays like this one. *pats TJ on the back* I know his family must be like "Is TJ fixing that site again?! It's Christmas!"

Got my eggies (very pretty; nice job spriters!), decorated my ginga bread PALACE xd.png...now to stalk the AP for a holly or two (l-o-l).

People with hollies...please to be breeding them nao. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Dangeruse

Thanks TJ and everyone for all you do.

I got my new eggies to. Can't wait to see what they look like.

Merry Christmas to everyone

Merry Christmas everyone!

I baked everything, decorated my gingerbread house, got my two new eggs, one Holly Thuwed, and 2 each of all the other Holiday eggs! This was my first DC Christmas and it was lots of fun!

Thank you TJ, all the mods, and the spriters for such a fun event!

The new eggs are soo pretty!

Edited by Amberose

Just got home from dinner and picked up two eggs~

Now I'm off to decorate my gingerbread house.

Happy/Merry Christmas, everyone! ^^

so just went on my house and it gives me 404 Error house not baked blink.gif how do i bake my house?

EDIT: NVM I have a weird scroll name and it needs putting in manually lol

Ginge House

Edited by J'Adore Julez

I have two new eggs! That was easy. rolleyes.gif Thank you, TJ and spriters, and Merry Christmas everyone!

Edited by Anemonis

I'm guessing from the Paper code that these are gift wrap dragons- I'm so curious about what they'll look like, not to mention if they'll have alt colors or not!

so just went on my house and it gives me 404 Error house not baked  blink.gif how do i bake my house?

It's because it cuts off the rest of your name after the J. Might be because of the space in your name.

If you manually type or paste you name in after "/holidays12_house/" it shows up.

Edit:: I see you figured that out. xd.png

Edited by tikigurl91

My sister is very addicted to the gingerbread house decorating already XD Been here since 7am decorating hers lol!

Merry Christmas everyone and best wishes for the new year to come :3 I'm yet to get my Christmas eggs...

This topic has had some very rude posts. Remember to use the report tool instead of disrupting the topic with negative responses. (As soon as the search function is enabled members breaking the rules will be dealt with.)

Woot~ Merry Christmas everyone and thanks TJ and Spriters for the wonderful events! Can't wait to see what the new dragons look like happy.gif I'm done decorating my gingerbread house too~