TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

I'm on forums because of an Event like this. wub.gif

I'd like to thank all people who contributed somehow to create this outstanding DC Christmas.

You've been making history and surpassing players' expectations year after year.

Thank you!

Merry Christmas!

xd.png

Edited by Yliah

Got my first egg at midnight, now I have to wait a couple of hours, until my eggs hatch.

Two badges? That's awesome. I'm still working on my house (just started it, to be honest).

One of them hatched ;3

It reminds me of a gummy worm with legs laugh.gif Soooo cute wub.gif

I've never decorated one either. It's only in the states that we first heard about all these customs for ginger bread x3

Nothing spectacular? ohmy.gif That is the cutest/most delicious/most beautiful gingerbread house I've ever seen.

Thank you! I had to update it..saw something on there that shouldn't of been (extra frosting roof?....yeah lol)

That little hatchie is so cute! biggrin.gif I can't wait to see the adult now. I don't know how I'll manage to wait 3 days for this. Thanks TJ and spriters! <3

Uber talented

Thanks Sherry! I'm seeing some really awesome ones but hard to comment beacuse forums are lagging for me. Might e because of this game i'm playing lol!

The new hatchling is adorable! <3 Reminds me of gift wrapping and peppermints :3 (... The peppermint part might just be me, I don't know XD)

I got my two eggs and goodness me they are pretty, so are the hatchlings! Merry Christmas everyone! Thanks to TJ and the spriters for such a wonderful event this year.

I caught my two eggs earlier this morning, I can't wait to see the adults (the hatchlings looks very cute, so that makes me even more curious about the adults).

And I think that I finally have finished playing around with my gingerbread house. (:

My house is here, if anyone would like to see it

I love the combination of the violet and black! wink.gif

does anyone know how long the gingerbread house event will last?

Last year, the wraith lasted for about 2 weeks, IIRC. Maybe it's the same this year.

I caught my two eggs earlier this morning, I can't wait to see the adults (the hatchlings looks very cute, so that makes me even more curious about the adults).

And I think that I finally have finished playing around with my gingerbread house. (:

My house is here, if anyone would like to see it

Up till now, I was satisfied with how mine was coming along. But yours... I wub.gif it.

I love the combination of the violet and black! wink.gif

Me too. ^^ That's why I decided to go for it after messing around with a few colour combinations before I started decorating it "for real". (:

My house looks quite tame compared to many other people's.

I'm impressed with all of the ones I've seen so far, but I do love your 'greenhouse'!

No idea how you achieved those vines and things...