TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Every time I look at the eggs I keep thinking "are they poinsettia dragons?" xd.png They are amazingly done eggs! Very beautiful! Makes me wish I could freeze one of them. xd.png

Maybe the sprites for the different cracking sequences were not uploaded properly, which is why they are taking on the placeholder fogged image. Just a guess.

hmmm, this is the first time that I see TJ's eggs being fogged...

Something special with these eggs?

I'm PUZZLED - when I first went on, the page said we could edit our wreaths. I don't actually want to - but I can't - was that taken off again kind of pronto ?

just woke up and first thing i needed to do was come to dragon cave and see if the new event already started. it did, so i decorated my house, here it is: http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/hopeitallaway

very simple because i like it that way. biggrin.gif guys, all your homes are looking so wonderful. this event is magic. thanks so much to you, TJ and all the spriters. merry christmas and happy holidays.

and i already caught my two new egg's, yaaaay. wub.gif

Edited by hopeitallaway

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/zinj

Mine. Nothing spectacular :/ never decorated a gingerbread house before, not even IRL..I don't think...

But yeah. Where do we submit these for the contest or?

I've never decorated one either. It's only in the states that we first heard about all these customs for ginger bread x3

Nothing spectacular? ohmy.gif That is the cutest/most delicious/most beautiful gingerbread house I've ever seen.

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/zinj

Mine. Nothing spectacular :/ never decorated a gingerbread house before, not even IRL..I don't think...

But yeah. Where do we submit these for the contest or?

We're automatically entered for the raffle with the first of each red-starred recipe we complete.

Luckily for me, the gingerbread houses aren't being judged to win the dragons, lol.

They're just a fun thing.

We're automatically entered for the raffle with the first of each red-starred recipe we complete.

Luckily for me, the gingerbread houses aren't being judged to win the dragons, lol.

They're just a fun thing.

I totally agree with this. xd.png Though seeing some people's houses are really pretty and very well done. xd.png

I totally agree with this. xd.png Though seeing some people's houses are really pretty and very well done. xd.png

They're freaking amazing!

I don't even know how people got some of the effects they did - just mind-boggling!

Thank you for the new eggs, they look great! <3

What is the minigame? Is it decorating the house or something else and if it's something else where is it?

What is the minigame? Is it decorating the house or something else and if it's something else where is it?

Yes, the house decorating is the minigame smile.gif

Wrapping paper eggs? Can't wait to see what they look like when they hatch. biggrin.gif

Got two Christmas eggs first try both times, am wondering if the decorating minigame is functional on the iPad? I can't seem to do anything.

Got my two eggs!!!

Can't wait to see them grow up!!

Thank you everybody again, and have a very Merry Christmas and some Happy Holidays!!