TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Yay, up and not lagging! Snagged my 2!

EDIT: Wait, lagging horribly again. BUT AT LEAST I GOT SOME.

Edited by KageSora

I can't decide on which gingerbread house design I want to make. D:

... virtual or not, this is my first gingerbread house so it's a tad bit exciting messing with ideas. o3o

How do you view other people's house?

Or is that not possible?

Go to their scroll and click on the gingerbread house in the trophies: takes you to their gingerbread house!!

Emmm I am in desperate need of an "Undo" button on the decorating...So many times I've accidentally erased the frosting~ xd.png

Drag unwanted decorations off to the side of the page and they'll disappear, so you don't have to reset all of them. smile.gif

I would like to know WHY my new Christmas eggs show as fogged in my sig/incubator.

I do not have them fogged...................

No one was over in the volcano and I managed to snag two in the downtime before I need to sleep.

Thanks TJ and Spriters!

For my surprise, I managed to grab 2 eggs in less than a minute. Which is an achievement considering my terrible internet conection and my lazy fingers. laugh.gif

Will work on my gingerbread house tomorrow. Thanks for the release TJ! And thanks to everyone involved with this awesome event! Merry Christmas everyone.

Merry Christmas, all biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Thanks, TJ and Spriters! This has been an AWESOME holiday extravaganza!!

Woo new dragons, and eggs that don't make me want to gouge me eyes out! I love it.

They aren't visible because the cave is down.

Hm. Okay. I thought I'd seen them while the cave was down, but I must've seen them just before it went. smile.gif

Lovely eggs! Many thanks to all the people who put in the work to make this a fun and interesting game (and forum). I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season!

Merry Christmas from Arizona!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Thankies for these lovely eggies and ginger bread decoration smile.gif

For those few of us who haven't made gingerbread houses yet, does anyone know if the decorate mini-game will be available as soon as we make the gingerbread house? Or was that a limited-time option, and the house had to be made before the 25th?

EDIT- Nevermind, lol, answered my own question. The gingerbread house decorating does indeed activate as soon as you bake the house, regardless of when you did so.

Edited by Warrior57

Drag unwanted decorations off to the side of the page and they'll disappear, so you don't have to reset all of them. smile.gif

No, removing it from the building isn't the problem. It's accidentally removing something, and having to go fetch it again, and put it back in that same spot is annoying... Haha~ Still having a lot (and I mean alot.png) of fun decorating it though!

Edit: Or just moving it slightly, and having to rearrange it the way you want it again...

Edited by xxBurningxx

One of my new Christmas eggs has the code "UvNVs" ... Unique view Normal Views. Oh, I love it lol =)

The eggs are gorgeous, the mini game is fun, but so far I love my new badge most of all <3