TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Lol, (edit) just checked my eggs to see if I had any cool codes, and one of mine has TJ in the code!

Edited by Syphoneira

Man. My imagination is very....not working tonight. I don't even know what I just did to my gingerbread house...

Done everything!!!! My house is awesome!!!!! Made like a million red stars!!!!!!!! Got a new egg!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! poptartFINALTINY.gif

lol i thought i didn't get my eggs at my grandma's, but i guess i snagged them before the cave went down.

Gingerbread time!!user posted image

The gingerbread house decorating was fun~ I did mine in my favorite color scheme~ Got both my eggs after the site came back up too~

Easiest egg catching holiday I've ever had. Got on, checked the various biomes, found one that had eggs, and bam, caught myself a couple, and it wasn't even on the hour yet. xd.png

<3 Merry Xmas everyone!

Why are there no eggs dropping anymore at this hourly?

I just got one new egg

EDIT: I caught 2, but there was only one egg at a time in each biome? I guess that works, although a little strange...

I'm so excited to see the new dragons next week!! : D

Edited by Swizzle

Got my two eggs tongue.gif Happily ever after for me at least there cause I didn't cook the gingerbread house and now I can't decorate sad.gif Anyway Marry Christmas guys!

Just got up... No hourly drop? Good these are here 3 days...

Edit

Caught one on my phone now :-)

Edited by lilysally

Are the drops not happening on the hour?

The 7:00 a.m. drop didn't happen.

got my two right before the cave crashed a while ago. *whew*

I've actually been looking for eggs with neat codes specifically, ever since I noticed that a lot of my other Christmas eggs had interesting codes. P: I only have one of the new eggs right now, and it's code is okSAP, haha.

I tried to make my gingerbread resemble my favorite comic, but ehhh.. I got kinda' lazy.