TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Wanted to thank whoever drew this beautiful egg. It's marvelous! It really is spectacular. I think it's my favorite of all the Christmas eggs thus far.

Least stressful Holiday drop yet smile.gif got my two within fifteen minutes, on a tablet yet! Thank you, TJ and spriters — can't wait to see what they hatch out and grow into!

ginerbread house is being a meanie, nothing is working, but caught my two eggs real easily so that was good,wish the Holly was that way tongue.gif

Been staring at my two for a few minutes, and I've finally convinced myself that they're not going anywhere. laugh.gif Thanks so much, as always, to TJ and the spriter(s), and I look forward to seeing what these beautiful new eggs turn out to be!

My wild guess, given the shiny nature of the eggs, is a recolored balloon dragon holding an ornament hook in his mouth. wink.gif

And now that it is officially Christmas, at least in Cave time, I do believe I'll go breed all my past Christmas dragons. To whoever ends up with some beautiful 2nd gens from the AP, enjoy them, have a wonderful holiday season, and all the best of luck -- in the game and out alike -- for 2013!

I think it was unnecessary to post spoilers that maybe not everyone wanted to see or would appreciate. At least I was polite about my opinion on the matter.

Polite? I think not. Unless, perhaps, using foul language and sarcasm is polite in your culture? dry.gif

Odd

Somehow i got 2 of the new eggs but i only just got on to DC and only clicked 1.

I've caught 2 new eggs. I'm happy with the entire event. With that said, I'm headed back to a semblance of peace & quiet elsewhere.

Be good to each other, it is Christmas. Happy (stress-free!!!) hunting to all & to all a good night.

yay! got my 2 already! such pretty eggs. can't wait to see what they will look like. thank you!

tried the gingerbread house decorating. took me a bit to figure out what i wanted to do. was fun.

Edited by spring_dragon

Caught my two! Thank you to TJ for getting the cave back up so fast, and the spriter(s) for making such lovely eggs. smile.gif I'm sure the dragons that hatch from them will be just as lovely. Have not tried to make my gingerbread house yet...

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays!

There is no rule stating that a screenshot cannot be posted. You are always free to suggest that this be made a rule.

Also, for it to be rude, plated would have had to post it intentionally just to annoy you. They did no such thing, and don't have to cater to your demands. Really, it's a holiday, Christmas at that. A season of giving, so why don't you give them a break?

Just because it's not a rule doesn't make it right. And what demands? I think you're way out in left field. Give them a break? Give me one. What I said didn't amount to squat compared to the crap I'm getting here, but you want to talk to me about it being a holiday? Whatever. Back off already.

Yay got mine too! Pretty fast also considering I'm on my phone, and I'm having loading issues. I kept changing biomes and randomly tapped on eggs without checking if it had loaded or not, lol. Now all I need is to get to a computer and decorate my gingerbread house. Thank you TJ for an awesome event! It's the first time I finish an event, so crossing my fingers I'll get lucky with the raffle too! Merry Christmas everyone and Happy Holidays! biggrin.gif

If members don't stop discussing rather or not others were rude when a spoiler may or may not have been posted, I will start giving warnings.

Let it go and stop bringing it back up.

Weirdly, when I went into Alternate Custom Sort, it showed my new eggs as hidden, tho the egg I got from a friend earlier is fine.

Apologies if this has already been posted or a long-known issue.

OK, YAYNESS!!!

I've got my two new Dragon eggs.... now all I want to do is capture another Holly and gender it female...

Apparently the new Dragons can not be gendered... I tried with one of my Pinks and no go...

But i've got my two and that is what I wanted... Now I can concentrate on my Gingerbread House and the Holly...

Good Luck, everyone and Merry Christmas...

I'm still stuck on how to make a gingerbread house. Would anyone be willing to PM me and walk me through making one? I keep going for combos with these ingredients and can't for the life of me make more than roast meat and boiling water.

Thank you TJ, sprite artists and concept artists, and everyone who helps dragcave give us lovely Holiday Update!