TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Yay! The Gingerbread House works! It's awesome! Thanks to everyone who made it possible.

Thanks so much to everybody who worked on the sprites for everything; the cooking, the gingerbread decor, everything! It's all so adorable! smile.gif

Got my two Christmas joys. wub.gif All I need now is my 2nd holly. (YEAH RIGHT!)

Thanks to TJ and everyone who helped make this event.

Edited by KaelaBoo24

Happy Holidays! Thank you everyone for your efforts!

on a side note: I was curious does anyone know how long we have to decorate our houses?

Thank you for the new eggs, fun game, and ginger bread house TJ and all who made it possible. biggrin.gif

I'm still stuck on how to make a gingerbread house. Would anyone be willing to PM me and walk me through making one? I keep going for combos with these ingredients and can't for the life of me make more than roast meat and boiling water.

...This. I am literally SO confused. xd.png

Thanks TJ and spriters. After being disappointed on waking up to maintenance, I got back on a half an hour later to easily get two eggs during a 5-minute drop.

Made all of the recipes and got mmy 2 eggs!!!

WOOT!!!!

Will work on my gingerbread house tomorrow!!!

Thank you TJ, all of the spriters and all of the mods!! I truly appreciate all of your hard work!!!

The eggs say they are rich and shiny, I am going to call them Fruitcake Dragons until the name is revealed.

The eggs say they are rich and shiny, I am going to call them Fruitcake Dragons until the name is revealed.

Fruitcake dragons

I love it!!! LOL

Edited by draogn

Thanks TJ...was afraid I'd come one line and find no new dragons on my scroll. Thank so much for taking 1 not all three biggrin.gif

I'm really glad that it's gotten easier to get Holiday dragons.

God, I remember the days... refreshing every few minutes, site-wide crashes...

*Shivers* REST IN PIECES, LAG MONSTER!

Appropriate, since so many were picked up by accident and 'regifted' to the AP. smile.gif

The awkward moment when you fail at making your gingerbread house look like an angry man with a mustache. xd.png Ah well, I'll work on it more in the morning.

Another thanks to TJ and those involved with this holiday. The new eggs are beauties and I'm certain they will grow to become lovelies. Can't do much with the gingerbread house on my phone, so I will save that for my laptop tomorrow.

Merry Christmas, all! Have a good night/day!

Emmm I am in desperate need of an "Undo" button on the decorating...So many times I've accidentally erased the frosting~ xd.png

The awkward moment when you fail at making your gingerbread house look like an angry man with a mustache. xd.png Ah well, I'll work on it more in the morning.

I love your gingerbread house biggrin.gif

Mine is not that good i am so tired i think i lost all my creativity tonight