TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Man...I'm jealous of all of y'all's houses! Then again, I only spent like, 30 minutes on mine, so. I'll probably restart in the morning when I'm awake enough to know what 2 + 2 is...(because if you asked me that right now, I'd probably say -1)

Merry Christmas, Buon Natale, Feliz Navidad, Shone weihnacht, Joyeux Noël, Glædelig jul, God jul, С Рождеством, Gelukkig kerstfeest etc...

Happy decorated, egg hunting and all round partying to everyone. Thank you TJ and spriters for another wonderful christmas! xd.png

Well, I'm feeling incredibly stupid at the moment -- but I can't figure out how to access the gingerbread house game? I know you have to have baked a gingerbread house in the cooking game, and I did that a couple of days ago. Is there a secret to finding the house? huh.gif

Well, I'm feeling incredibly stupid at the moment -- but I can't figure out how to access the gingerbread house game? I know you have to have baked a gingerbread house in the cooking game, and I did that a couple of days ago. Is there a secret to finding the house? huh.gif

Go to the cave page on the site - there should be a link smile.gif

Or try: http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house

Merry Christmas everyone I hope you have/had a good one! For those that don't celebrate Christmas I hope you have/had a good whatever you celebrate! @Siliskor, yup that would kill an elf for sure! I haven't touched my gingerbread house yet I'll do that later when I'm not so tired.

I first had to go to my cooking event page and there you get the message:

"The gingerbread house decorating event is now live!"

[EDIT]: Or like Emerladmay already said you can also access it by clicking the link on the mainpage.

Edited by Nyastara

Wow, everyone's is amazing *-* And I'm not just saying that tongue.gif I hope everyone's enjoying their Christmas (and if you don't celebrate Christmas, I hope you're having a good time anyway) :]

My sister has opted for the metallic-white-ish look... I'm prepared to compete lol. You can see hers here and I'll post mine later on.

(She had so much concentration I was strained just watching her... Dreading the thought of making my own now xd.png)

Edited by cfmtfm

....Why is one of TJ's eggs fogged? His eggs don't die from views.

Man, all these houses people are showing look good enough to eat - only they're much too pretty to do so!

I first had to go to my cooking event page and there you get the message:

"The gingerbread house decorating event is now live!"

Oh gosh, thank you! I have underlining turned off so I didn't realize you had to click the words "now live"; I was thrashing all over the place. dry.gif

....Why is one of TJ's eggs fogged? His eggs don't die from views.

maybe it hatched? his eggs are on 3 day ER.

They haven't hatched (as far as I know o.o)

But, ugh, I wish they would! I need to go to bed, but I so desperately wanna see them!

Edit: But yes. TJ, y u fog you're wrapping paper eggs?

Edited by xxBurningxx

Got my two eggs - aren't they beautiful?

Having fun decorating my Gingerbread house!

Happy Christmas, all!

Oh gosh, thank you! I have underlining turned off so I didn't realize you had to click the words "now live"; I was thrashing all over the place. dry.gif

After your visit to the Gingerbread house page you'll get a small gingerbread house bade through whiich you can access it from then on. wink.gif

Okay, every single time someone accidentally posts the wrong link for the gingerbread house (the one that takes you to edit yours) I think they're trying to steal my house~ xd.png

sorry. xd.png iam not sure which link to put.

Oh, it's not just you, haha~ It's simple mistake that I'm surprised I didn't make myself. xd.png

Merry Christmas y'all!