TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Man, managed not to catch anything in the one hourly drop I can make this year. Oh, well. Happy hunting, everyone!

(As always, thanks to the artists and TJ for a wonderful event.)

I caught one so I'll keep trying for my second, the egg sprite is gorgeous so congratulations to the spriter!

Also I can't wait to decorate my gingebread house biggrin.gif

I also noticed rubyshoes around and that TJ was around to fix the glitch so thank you so much mods, spriters and TJ for keeping the cave and forum in order, Merry Christmas!!

Cause: I'm craving for Strawberries and Cream.

Result: My gingerbread house is full of pink, white and pastel colors. D:

Thank you, TJ and the spriters, for such a wonderful event and new eggs!!

Wish good luck to everyone in the oncoming raffle

and Merry Christmas to you, guys!! laugh.gif

Thank you TJ, mods, spriters for such lovely events!

Too tired to finish my house right now but I've started, and its a lot of fun biggrin.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone who celebrates, and a very happy holiday season to everyone!

Oh wow! We get an awesome new badge for the gingerbread house! Having so much fun decorating it, although I keep changing my mind a lot ... Even better was how easy it was to catch the new eggs - I can't wait to see them grow up!

Merry Christmas to all! biggrin.gif

I also noticed rubyshoes around and that TJ was around to fix the glitch so thank you so much mods, spriters and TJ for keeping the cave and forum in order, Merry Christmas!!

Thank you, and Merry Christmas!

Eggs are dropping veeeery slowly at the hourly drop (I suggest you to keep looking at the biomes, even if they say there are no eggs anymore: new eggs may be dropped soon again) but I finally got my two biggrin.gif

Happy Christmas everyone and hope you all get the new dragons!

Now where are the upside-down candy corns... can't make a horrendous monstrosity of a gingerbread house without candy corn fangs =o Have to find a substitute, I guess!

Caught my eggies and finished decorating my gingerbread house! Now I just need to wait and see what the full grown dragons will look like! biggrin.gif

Have a merry Christmas everybody! ^-^

Caught my two eggs and have just finished decorating my gingerbread house. biggrin.gif I may change it around later though. I would really like to try to do a Stargate house, but that'd probably take more time than I'm willing to give. lol

Thanks TJ and spriters for the beautiful eggs! <3

Edited by sheppardkid

That was so much fun, decorating my gingerbread house! Frustrating, because I kept changing my mind, and the new decorations that I wanted to go behind something would go on top, so I would have to do that section over again, but it was so much fun! So many different types of candy, frosting, and other beautiful things to use laugh.gif

i have absolutely no idea what a normal Ginger Bread house looks like, so i just put random stuff in and arranged them....

i hope my Ginger Bread house looks "normal" because we don't have that in the Philippines laugh.gif

can someone comment on mine please? laugh.gif it would be very much appreciated biggrin.gif

I'm so sleepy, and I wanna go to bed, but...I'll probably stalk TJ's eggs until they decide to hatch...which will probably be quite a few hours from now. Curse my curiosity.

*giggles* This was fun enough I kind of forgot to head to bed like I should have. Caught myself two eggs and had fun building my gingerbread house.

Thank you bunches TJ and spriters and mods for building this and fixing it to keep things sane. I did have fun. Might come back and tear my house down and rebuild it to something else, but for now, I like it.

Hope everyone has a happy holiday and Merry Christmas. Enjoy!! *hugs*

I'm still trying to figure out what those little flat, glossy looking pieces are under candy. I can't get them to fit anywhere.

LOL @ unicorn crap on house. XDDDDDD

Got my two christmas eggs...on mobile o.O Made me quite suprised, since I didn't recall a time when holiday dragons were able to be caught on my phone xd.png

MomoScarletKaulitz - it looks like you did it right to me smile.gif.

I'm going to wait until tomorrow to decorate mine, I don't think I'm awake enough.

Thanks to TJ and all of the Dragon Cave crew for exceeding all expectations for a lovely event! Christmas is already wonderful (even though it has barely started) because of all your hard work smile.gif

My gingerbread house has a ginormous dragon on it. Bwahaha. I have two eggs, but I'll probably dump one later to go code-hunting~ If anyone finds a new egg with a nice code, by the way, you should poke me 'cause I'll trade well for it~

Oops. There's these little weird bent shape thingies under frosting. Anyone know what corner they're supposed to go on?