TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Merry X-mas @ all!

To decorate the gingerbread house is funny, I'm very busy now!

Got my eggs, they are so sweet!!!

Yay!

Edited by Spexardragon

Merry X-mas @ all!

Where is the gingerbread house to be found?

Got my eggs, they are so sweet!!!

Yay!

If you baked a gingerbread house during the cooking (and looks like you can still do it now), then there'll be a link from your scroll (looks like a decorated gingerbread house) or one in text form on the main cave page. smile.gif

That's actually really awesome Vakarian! I couldn't figure out how to decorate my tree without it looking like an over-frosted gay pride movement. sad.gif

That's actually really awesome Vakarian! I couldn't figure out how to decorate my tree without it looking like an over-frosted gay pride movement. sad.gif

Thanks for the compliment! Took me a long while to assemble the tree, although I think the result tree seem to camouflage in the background.

I suggest you make it simple---simplicity is the best~ biggrin.gif

OMG Merry Christmas to all of Dragon Cave!!

Thanks so much to TJ and spriters involved happy.gif

I can't believe I got home so early after the Church Service for Christmas ohmy.gif I grabbed my first 2012 Christmas egg too biggrin.gif

"Paper" "Wrapping" x3

Edit: and I just grabbed my second one wub.gif such a beauty

Edited by DeathCry

Hello,

does anybody know how long we're able to decorate our gingerbread houses?

Since TJ said that the "cooking event" will be available till the 2nd of January, I guess that the "Gingerbread house decorating" will accessable till then too.

Edited by Nyastara

Man, everyone's houses has a glitch when I view them - the house is "on top" of the decorations. Do I need to restart perhaps? I'm dying from curiousity!

sad.gif Wish someone would compliment my roof. Spent hours on that thing. *sniff*

@Xorath I love what you did with it. The roof looks like it's been wrapped with wrapping paper!

I haz a house! I have redone that roof at lest 6 times and still not wild about it, but I need to finish my work and go to bed... it's nearly 1 am here and I'll be up at 7 to pass off my shift, then straight to my friends' house with their small children... sleep is good... lol

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/shalora

I like how the new eggs are all in the AP~ tongue.gif

Edit: I like how the new eggs were in the AP for about 1 minute.

Edited by xxBurningxx

Bit late but, Thanks TJ and Spriters for the eggs and great events this year.

Managed to get home and decorate gingerbread house while everyone else at party was distracted.

Got my two new eggs, after a LOT of lag and many failed attempts but of course I was on my phone that slowed things down, and a Holly this year.

Once again thanks all who helped organize this event

My house Charming and Simple. I might edit it a bit before finishing it.

sad.gif Wish someone would compliment my roof. Spent hours on that thing. *sniff*

OMG. I think I fell in love with you house! It's so pretty! The colors really blend in well!

Meanwhile my house is a fail. xd.png. Oh well, it's the fun that counts.

Merry Christmas everyone. smile.gif

OMG. I think I fell in love with you house! It's so pretty! The colors really blend in well!

Meanwhile my house is a fail. xd.png. Oh well, it's the fun that counts.

Merry Christmas everyone. smile.gif

Both of your houses are 10 times better than mine~ xd.png

Wish someone would compliment my roof. Spent hours on that thing. *sniff*

I think your roof is adorable smile.gif

Hmm I really do hope decorating is available until January.. still haven't reached the decorating stage. Luckily I managed to catch two little holiday cuties already, made my day.

Merry Christmas to everyone!

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/Dragon%20Mage

I spent a lot of time on the roof.

Ohhh, you've posted your gingerbread house, too! -looks-

I like the color scheme of red, purple and blue. I mosly especially like the roof and the blue baubles underneath the right roof. The purple candies gives your house a glowing aura. However, I would like to pinpoint that the surroundings of the house is somewhat...empty and isolated? Maybe you could put up a little decor there. smile.gif

My Gingerbread House

Not nearly as impressive as many. I just can't seem to get the licorice to work on the front eve - it's at the wrong angle. However, it was great fun to play with (and probably will continue to be)!