TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

Ugh...lag is making it next to impossible to play around with the cooking thing. I may have to call it for the night.

Oh my it would seem that i have broken my dragon cave while i was cooking. I must have set the kitchen on fire. sad.gif

come back little website! I have been a good girl and just need one Holly and i will be done!

Also i left the oven on. >.>

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! the lag is so freaking bad that I actually caught a holly and did not realise!!!! OMG OMG OMG *faints*

AUGH, THE LAG. *tableflip*

Also, I cannot for the life of me figure out this cooking thing.

It's pretty fun, but I have no idea what I'm doing. |D

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! the lag is so freaking bad that I actually caught a holly and did not realise!!!! OMG OMG OMG *faints*

LUCKKYYYYYYYYYYYY

I was so close

Soo, silly question time...

when we get the recipe cards with the red star on it, and make the item - making that specific item the first time is the only time it's counted for the raffle?

Cooking Spreadsheet is on private for now while Google tries fixing it. Once it's back up I'll make it public again, but View Only, so people can comment new recipes. Hopefully that would be less chaotic.

Maybe make a Google Doc that's editable for people to enter recipes (since we might not all get the same ones? I dunno), but have the spreadsheet view-only so you can enter them in a calm and organized fashion? Just a thought. smile.gif

It's a Christmas miracle! Lol. Congrats!! biggrin.gif

I like how there are only 428 users online now, but still, the lagmonster is like, "I'MMA DESTROY YU ALL!!!"

But then can we have our recipe thread back? For those of us who SO CAN NOT figure things out on our own and want and need the help? Please?

Seconded! I understand wanting to minimize spoilers in the main thread, and I understand wanting to keep discussion on one subject in one place, but trying to do both at once kind of ruins things for those of us who want/need spoilers (I know I would still be stuck with nothing but boiled water without them!)

I have more than 14 created dishes, but this lag is making it difficult now. xd.png This only the first day of many, so I'll probably leave the rest for the next few days.

Lag was bad earlier, I'd click a Holly, and by the time Firefox found a connection to DC there was no hope if being acknowledged as the first to click. Since then its reached a point where I refresh and wait 90 seconds to connect, then wait for the page to actually load. No point clicking anything except an occasional recipe ingredient. Lol, okay so a Holly is unlikely again this year, but why do all my cookie attemts have to fail too?

Of course the site would lag horribly and then altogether stop working when I've opted to stay up late. :c Took me 10 minutes to load a page telling me there'd been a database error. Guess I can still get three hours of sleep if I go now. Hopefully it's fixed tomorrow.~

user posted image

but hey i found vegetables finally

Love the picture, lol, totally describes this. I can't even get on the site anymore (DC).

Longest lag I've seen. It's the lag monster! It's back! ohmy.gif

Also found out that cooking caramel in the oven makes hard candy. o3o

GUYS. I know we all want to do everything right away, but this event lasts for more than tonight. Don't worry about getting all the recipes and stuff right this instant. If the cave would load, I'm pretty sure I just picked up a recipe (looks like a little recipe card, waiting to see what it will say once the cave loads), so hey, you may not even end up needing the spreadsheet (or thread). ;3

*rages at the incredible lag* I'm trying to incubate some eggs I picked up on the AP to hatch. I've been trying to load the incubate page for at least 5 minutes...

Seconded! I understand wanting to minimize spoilers in the main thread, and I understand wanting to keep discussion on one subject in one place, but trying to do both at once kind of ruins things for those of us who want/need spoilers (I know I would still be stuck with nothing but boiled water without them!)

You only need spoilers if you have tried all options. Many members have not even logged on yet.