TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

Does making an advanced ingredient add time to your counter? I haven't seen any ingredients since I last made Peanut Butter and that was nearly half an hour ago!

I've got Nuts, Spices, Cocoa Beans, and Peanut Butter.

Help?

arrgh dad called right when 3 hollies popped up, darn phone made me look away lol dry.gif ah well

AAARGH - dying to know which colour snow angel I will get <3

Caught what I need, now for them to hatch! Come on little Angel eggy -.-

Caught

Eggs x ∞

Ice x ∞

Meat x ∞

Mushroom x ∞

Spices x ∞

Yeast x ∞

Guessing the ∞ means unlimited, so not all ingredients are unlimited, and the x is whether you've put it in the right recipe or not?

Hehe.. I can't wait to find the 'egg' ingredient.. its got to be out there and that just seems ironic and.. evil biggrin.gif

Yes, there are eggs, and so far I can't do a thing with 'em.

Eggs x ∞

Ice x ∞

Meat x ∞

Mushroom x ∞

Spices x ∞

Yeast x ∞

Guessing the ∞ means unlimited, so not all ingredients are unlimited, and the x is whether you've put it in the right recipe or not?

ingredient times (how much you have of it)

The infinity symbol means unlimited yes. The x is times, so bacon x 1 would mean you have one bacon. (Just choose random food, no I have not made bacon.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Gah...even when a Holly is right under my mouse cursor when the page loads...I get the 'try as you might...you can't find the egg you are looking for' page...meaning I missed by a mile sad.gif

Yep... I have the same problem... over and over again!

I'm still trying to figure out what do do with this grain. And what the heck would you use ice for?

Well, i guess if you mixed it with milk or something you could get ice cream....

"unfortunately you are not quick enough" to catch this holly, waaah!

xd.png

Must've clicked over 20 Hollies by now but too slow each time. At least it's nice to see so many though. I still remember the drama when a good portion of people wanted to hoard and never breed them. Back then I was lucky to see 3 a winter.

In the meantime, I hope whoever picked up my Christmas eggs enjoys them. I tried to pick some nice lineages : >

I am going to sound really stupid but how do you turn of compatibility view? ^^'''

Eeee found Flour! And now I can make Bread. And I have Peanut Butter. I need to find some jelly next xd.png

This game is so wonderfully addicting biggrin.gif

Edited by s0r0k4

ingredient times (how much you have of it)

The infinity symbol means unlimited yes. The x is times, so bacon x 1 would mean you have one bacon. (Just choose random food, no I have not made bacon.

Oh *facepalm* Mornings aren't my thing sorry tongue.gif But thanks smile.gif

I am going to sound really stupid but how do you turn of compatibility view? ^^'''

It is the small paper-ripped-in-half looking icon on the top, where you type url's in.. or at least I think that is the right description...

And finally I got a lovely 2nd gen Yulebuck <3

Now I should go and dry my hair, as I have to leave for university soon... But I want to go on Holly hunt and search for more ingredients D=

Saw a winter magi egg and part of the code was "jedi" that would be an awesome score xd.png gratz to whoever caught it.

I figured out how to make chocolate. biggrin.gif Not cocoa, chocolate.

I also grabbed a G2 Snowangle earlier~

Edited by 11th

Oh, I totally didn't know we could only have only one SA sprite. xd.png **noob**

In that case, I'm going holly hunting.