TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

Oh gosh, I'll be sick with you, that's monstrous D: *hugs*

Thanks... I was really upset when it happened.

I though I abandoned that egg... the lag must of did something

Perhaps we could wait on the spoilers? Some members enjoy finding answers without help.

We crashed the spreadsheet...oh man.

LOL ikr.... It needed controlling though.. Someone should do it themselves instead of all of us, and if someone decides to come troll the whole thing up.. x-x

Some people weren't understanding it either, I think.

I dunno about anyone else, but when I throw real flour, eggs, fruit (bananas, cranberry, etc.), and nuts together, I get a pretty awesome quick bread. But apparently, there is no such thing as reality in DC. xd.png

And may I just say I'm really sick of the lag, tonight? I want a holly, darnit. Been waiting four years for one of the little monsters.

Okay, I just want to be sure I got it right. If I already have two of any year's Christmas dragons, I cannot have any more even if I breed them myself, right?

I'm all over soft candy, chocolate, caramel, and cake. Lol. On the savory side, I've... roasted some meat and a chicken. This is where my priorities lie!

I dunno about anyone else, but when I throw real flour, eggs, fruit (bananas, cranberry, etc.), and nuts together, I get a pretty awesome quick bread. But apparently, there is no such thing as reality in DC. xd.png

And may I just say I'm really sick of the lag, tonight? I want a holly, darnit. Been waiting four years for one of the little monsters.

Oh yes, almost 3 hours through and the lag is still horrid for me.

Also, lets try to limit spoilers on here, pleeeeease! Make a new thread for the recipe combos! biggrin.gif

Perhaps we could wait on the spoilers? Some members enjoy finding answers without help.

Again.

was going to try and grab some of the past event eggs, but no point with lag like this. I'm dreading trying to get this years eggs if the lag is like this when they are released

threads i saw about recipes were shut down and we were told to come here to discuss... so i think once its working keeping recipes on the spreadsheet might be the best option

Okay, I just want to be sure I got it right. If I already have two of any year's Christmas dragons, I cannot have any more even if I breed them myself, right?

Yep

Well, for the first time ever, I've gotten close enough to catching a Holly to have it snatched away, so that's a kind of progress. Now if I could just get the pages to load... xd.png

was going to try and grab some of the past event eggs, but no point with lag like this. I'm dreading trying to get this years eggs if the lag is like this when they are released

I actually managed to grab two each of two of the year's eggs I was missing pretty quickly. Now I just need to snag a couple of Holly eggs.

Cooking Spreadsheet is on private for now while Google tries fixing it. Once it's back up I'll make it public again, but View Only, so people can comment new recipes. Hopefully that would be less chaotic.

I'm trying to make stuffing out of grain, chicken stock, and chopped up mushrooms and vegetables, but having no success. Argh, the lag! I think I'll give up for tonight. Good luck cooking, everyone!

lovely... now the lag became so bad that I can't even load my scroll to hide my freshly hatched hatchie

Cooking Spreadsheet is on private for now while Google tries fixing it. Once it's back up I'll make it public again, but View Only, so people can comment new recipes. Hopefully that would be less chaotic.

Much better idea! All around win, but keep that updated! Hah

Awesome! Thank you so much. You're really helping those of us who fail completely at this, like me.

So am I reading posts correctly, here? The recipe thing isn't working properly, yet? If so, that would explain things. Or am I just dense about how it works?

Only answer the second half of the last question, please. xd.png

Again.

But then can we have our recipe thread back? For those of us who SO CAN NOT figure things out on our own and want and need the help? Please?