TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

This is crazyXD . We're going to need another lagmonster button!

Seconded (and probably more) ^^

Agreed, socky!

Of course the site would lag horribly and then altogether stop working when I've opted to stay up late. :c Took me 10 minutes to load a page telling me there'd been a database error. Guess I can still get three hours of sleep if I go now. Hopefully it's fixed tomorrow.~

THIS

It's not the recipes I'm worried about...it's the two Holly eggs I just bred. .____.

what is this recipe card thing? i tried one of the confirmed red star recipes earlier but it didn't work. do we need it to make red star recipes?

Ughghg, now I cant even see the cave, and I've been on the same recipe page for the past 4 minutes. Well then. I'll just stalk this forum thread and twirl my double-sided pen to pass the time.

*prods Dragon Cave site*

I´m waiting for 12 Minutes now to collect my sugar and it´s still not in my list.... sad.gif

I was trying to compare ingredients and recipes with my friends,

but failed miserably when the cave was murdered, too xd.png

I guess that means I need to go to bed.... wait, I have a Bio test tomorrow :0

....oops.

I'm going to try viewing the site from the mobile version to see what happens. Hopefully the lagmonster doesn't decide to eat my phone...

I wish I could at least fog my Holiday eggs before I head off to bed, hrm. o.o I guess I'll wait it out, bahaa.

*Sigh*

Alas, I'll turn in until the cave decides to stop being a jackwagon. It's 3AM over here.

Also, Z is right folks. There's no big rush. Let's enjoy this game without getting frantic about it too much. A lot of time was spent making it, so we should take our time appreciating it ja?

....however, that sounds a lot less diplomatic when I flip the bird at the game because of the continued absence of eggs! ARG!

Gah!

I'd just hit the breed button on my fav gold x xmas and now i know that they have bred but can't get to an egg (presuming there is one)

Lagmonster indeed! I'm going nowhere at all.

It's a Christmas miracle! Lol. Congrats!! biggrin.gif

thank you!! *jumps up and down*

now if only the cave would stop lagging for a couple of minutes ,so I can check it's lineage, fog it and fog my freshly hatched bbw so it doesn't get sick it would be perfect smile.gif

Lol! I'm laughing so hard at this! xd.png It's chaotic in the doc! xd.png

Though as a thought, perhaps we should just mark the ones that have a red star by the recipe and those that don't leave blank? Just a thought. ^^

You only need spoilers if you have tried all options. Many members have not even logged on yet.

Some of us aren't clever enough to figure out every single possible permutation. We may not "need" the spoilers, but we know that if we don't have them, we're never going to get pretty much anything. Which is why we are requesting to be able to have them someplace else, so the people who don't want to be spoiled don't have to see them but we have options too. That way everybody wins, instead of only some people.

Is the cave down for anyone else? I haven't been able to load it for twenty minutes... sad.gif

Wow, the lag is something fierce! O_o My recipe cards stopped working for some reason too (or they take forever to load) o.o

totally agree with you there Shalora. I would never have guessed ice for chocolate! It's beyond my reasoning.

.......I'm still trying to put together a soup. That stock just doesn't want to be used. *sigh*