TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

I was trying to use flour for bread.. driving myself nuts. Maybe i need to find grain. ^^'

Thats the seccond time its done that! I found grain secconds after posting this.. Maybe I need ice as well?

Edited by RoseMay

Welp, I managed to figure out one recipe! Jam is a nice easy one. I suspect if I can find flour and butter... are jam tarts something we can make? Oooh must find out...

Also, REALLY AMAZED I managed to grab a couple of AP holiday eggs already. My computer is usually far too slow, so I was pleasantly surprised to say the least!

and of course while I'm locked there are hollies in the ap. I drop an egg hollies are nowhere to be found..

and of course while I'm locked there are hollies in the ap. I drop an egg hollies are nowhere to be found..

do you perhaps have one for google chrome?

Are you using Ad Block? Mine was acting up and it was blocking the interactions--turns out Ad Block was blocking a "pre-footer" when it shouldn't have, which threw the whole thing off. If you have that, that might be what is causing the problem.

Eeee found Flour! And now I can make Bread. And I have Peanut Butter. I need to find some jelly next xd.png

This game is so wonderfully addicting biggrin.gif

Preparation recipe - fruit + sugar = fruit jam

Preparation recipe - fruit + sugar = fruit jam

Thank you biggrin.gif

I haven't found any fruit yet unfortunately

I was trying to use flour for bread.. driving myself nuts. Maybe i need to find grain. ^^'

Thats the seccond time its done that! I found grain secconds after posting this.. Maybe I need ice as well?

Have you found yeast? I think you need that as well. I haven't found flour yet, but once I do I'll try it and let you know.

I really should go to bed. I have semester finals tomorrow! D=

This game...*MUST....FIND....ANOTHER...HOLLY...*

Ice + Water = And the result is a giant mess. You toss it into the garbage before anyone notices.

This cracked me up xd.png

https://i.imgur.com/3uyEX.jpg ~Linked for size~

Pretty! Didn't have any luck with the recipes till now, I'll just start combining everything with everything. Apparently, even games know that I suck at cooking.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I fail at bread. There must be a way to make bread! Yeast and flour, yeast and flour and sugar, yeast and flour and sugar and eggs, yeast and flour and eggs and sugar and milk, all failed...

I fail at bread. There must be a way to make bread! Yeast and flour, yeast and flour and sugar, yeast and flour and sugar and eggs, yeast and flour and eggs and sugar and milk, all failed...

Are you using blank oven recipe or blank preparation recipe? I suspect it needs to be baked

I have herbs, grain, and vegies...can't do a thing. I guess none of those go togeather...

Edit: and now flour...which I can drag around but not actually do anything with. Am I missing something? O.o

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

:c

I can't do anything with the cooking minigame on the iPad, and can only do less than an hour on the PC...

And the AP has been showing as a blank white screen on both iPad and PC for over two hours now.

I don't stand a flipping chance.

So far I've made cheese, apple slices, sliced mushrooms, roasted chicken, fruit jam, and peanut butter. I still have a lot of ingredients left to grab (obviously). I'm wondering exactly how many ingredients there will be...?