TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

I actually rather hope it is an ultra common, because that means there won't be so much pain to find them like the Golden Wyverns, Tsunamis and Blusangs which I rarely ever see as CB. Oh boy it took me flipping tons of breeding, begging and trading to get the 6 CB Blusangs I have. I really don't want to have to do that again.

It seems we are not that lucky. I find it easier to catch them on five minute drops - I caught three of them on five minutes, and only one on a hourly drop so far.

I'm glad I thought to check on my ER dragons this morning- or I may have missed this until much later in the day D:

So far I'm having good luck on the five minute drops, hoping for some magic at the top of the hour. Otherwise, I suppose I'll just keep camping until I've locked myself on these short drops tongue.gif

The eggs are GORGEOUS, I can not wait to see what they turn into. I am as excited about these as I was about the Brines, it just looks like it's going to be fabulous.

Sorry misread, should really get to bed. But, I hope to not to sound too whingey but yes I agree I hope I can get my pairs without to much fuss or at least not have to search high and low for a good trade.

what i do to increase my chances is turn off images and javascript (using firefox) and control click the eggs on the hour drops, i opened at least 100+ tabs around 2 am cave-time, and got 4 of the eggs and 3 overburdened messages that way. the pages load a LOT faster with javascript and images off.

PFFFT lol and i just checked the AP for any other goodies, and noticed 42 users viewing it

These eggs remind me of frosted dark chocolate! Anyone else?

You make me want to go to Godiva D:<

But I can see it- maybe it has something to do with consumerism xd.png "Chocolate, buy buy buy! Black Friday ho!"

You make me want to go to Godiva D:<

But I can see it- maybe it has something to do with consumerism xd.png "Chocolate, buy buy buy! Black Friday.. "

Perhaps!

I'm imagining ALL sorts of things ranging from a chocolate turkey to a cornucopia filled with treats (or a dragon!)

sigh - i had the strangest feeling I shouldn't egg hunt this morning - but managed some awesome eggs from the cave and AP - and TJ goes and does this - xd.png yep i should have listened to my gut - hope I can catch one - they are only in one biome and apparently going like hotcakes.

Thanks TJ for the new dragies - look forward to seeing the adults, the eggs look pretty.

I'm so stupid, I can't believe this.

I didn't see there was a new release going on and just loaded myself up with cave blockers.

Now I'll have to wait five hours before I can go hunting again

Not a single one in the hourly drop for me. Wow, thats a first (or a second *g*).

Thanks so much TJ and the spriters for this new release. Can't wait to see the hatchies and the adult. Amazing egg sprite! Love it.

what i do to increase my chances is turn off images and javascript (using firefox) and control click the eggs on the hour drops, i opened at least 100+ tabs around 2 am cave-time, and got 4 of the eggs and 3 overburdened messages that way. the pages load a LOT faster with javascript and images off.

PFFFT lol and i just checked the AP for any other goodies, and noticed 42 users viewing it

Yep. I just did that. I wound up catching one. >__< So many people still awake and trying for the new release. -chuckles-

The egg looks very cool. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the dragon stages!

Edited by Coyote

Hurray, I caught a whooping amount of 0 eggs again - ah well, better luck next time! tongue.gif

Somehow got one from a five minute drop and got nothing but a misclicked Spitfire from the hourly drop. Ah, well, at leat I have one. Seems like I have to try again this evening, as I have to walk the dog now and then drive to university dry.gif

How do I do the "control + click" thing? It seems like by the time I clicked all the eggs, they would be long gone.

I'm glad I had an easy go of this release- normally I struggle when there are so many people in the cave, but I managed to lock myself- 4 from the five minute drops and then my last three from the hourly. Best of luck to everyone still hunting, happy Thanksgiving and happy Black Friday!

Can some one help me please, I'm not very good on a computer...how do you open a new tab by clicking on eggs, so I don't have to keep looking at the message...some one else has grabbed the egg. So I can check after all my frantic clicking if I actually caught something instead of having to keep going back into the Biome and missing half the drop.

If someone could help me that would be great, I'm guessing it has something to do with settings?....

Oh, very pretty eggies, hope I can catch one!!

I didn't get any. sad.gif

Not on a computer either, no. Chances other then trade grrr!

Thank you so much TJ, how long?

Yep. I just did that. I wound up catching one. >__< So many people still awake and trying for the new release. -chuckles-

The egg looks very cool. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the dragon stages!

How exactly is the ctrl clicking done, please? I've never done that before? lol

i could not even catch one not even in the 5 minute or the hour drops looks like this is going to be a all nighter for me :3

i have a labtop so this means i am going to move slower great...

Everyone sure does move fast o.o

~~~ Good job to everyone who got one ~~~