TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

mad.gif this is so frustrating but exciting at the same time im 1 away from being locked cmon dragcave work with me here dry.gif Edited by linda3.0

I found one of TJ09s new eggs in a fansite and wondered what kind of egg this is and came to the forums then. I wasn't expecting a new release before christmas! laugh.gif

how do the five minute drops work? is it the first 5 minutes of every hour?

Every five minutes on the five minute mark (assuming your computer clock is correct). So at xx:05, xx:10, etc.

Just caught my second (locked up with eggs I don't want to let go) on one of said 5-minute drops, and I'm outta here.

Good luck and good night, everyone!

Congrats and thank you, Completely Different! Thank you to TJ also, of course.

Every five minutes on the five minute mark (assuming your computer clock is correct). So at xx:05, xx:10, etc.

Oh, that's very good to know. Thank you for the information!

Hmm...got a dilemma now. Want three of these but only have room for one more egg. Should I abandon my ND experiment? Choices choices...

Edit: RAWRAWRAWR I misclicked a Pygmy egg and now I'm egg-locked >:/

Edit 2: Abandoned my ND experiment and now have one of the new eggs. Little bit disappointed about having to abandon my ND experiment, but it would have failed anyway |D

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Thanks for the info..my only other question is how long will this go on for..because I am failing majorly to get an egg at all sad.gif

I was just passing by in the desert at midnight Eastern and all of the sudden only brown eggs. Classic newbie, had no idea what I was doing but started catching. My (newbie's) luck, I was not locked and got 4. Only issue is that now I've everybody in my family that is a cave member is begging for one!

Thanks TJ, this is exciting!!!

Edited by MegAnne

Hmm...got a dilemma now. Want three of these but only have room for one more egg. Should I abandon my ND experiment? Choices choices...

For a new CB, I so totally would. Only egg I will not be abandoning is my vampire egg. Considering APing the PB Royal I've got.

Are these only dropping in the Desert biome (92 people in there?!)?

Yes,there were over 100 people just now.

Are these only dropping in the Desert biome (92 people in there?!)?

I asked the same thing. Hopefully someone will answer you. I don't think anyone saw my post.

EDIT: OK, then. That explains why I haven't seen any in the forest or coast areas.

Edited by BlueOctoberFan

So is this new critter going to a permanent addition, and how long is the dropping going to last?

Edit: Just read TJ's post a little more thoroughly I guess they will be around for awhile. Till then lets see I can catch some of them!

Edited by Kerowyn

Eggs like these make me wish we could freeze eggs like hatchies. Someone mentioned egg freezing on a previous post.

Man, I really love this egg! Can't wait to see the dragon.

I leave in like 10 minutes!

Aaargh hunting mode kcking in -.-

Edit: This reminds me of a concept I saw in Dragon Requests...I wonder...

Edited by Emeraldmay

So is this new critter going to a permanent addition, and how long is the dropping going to last?

Yes, and until the Cave ratios for the new egg come to what they're supposed to be. If it's a common, that'll take a while; if it's rare, expect to see new eggs in the next few hours.

It'll probably be somewhere in between, though.

Oh Dang, I'm always late on new releases!

The eggs are really pretty though. I'm gonna have to clear up my scroll

*stares*

My babies!

Ha! They've been released! I really wasn't expecting it! Big thank you to TJ, and the artists who helped me with this one, and Happy Thanksgiving to you Americans. biggrin.gif

Now to watch the speculation. *eats popcorn*

Congratulations!

Curious: will you release some more information about them after they start growing up? I would love to hear more about them biggrin.gif

I dunno why, but this egg looks somewhat...familiar. Just me? huh.gif

Ooooh! These pretty eggs! xd.pnghappy.gif

Off to hunt some!

EDIT: dafuq o.O

Can't catch any!!!

Edited by earthgirl

Congratulations!

Curious: will you release some more information about them after they start growing up? I would love to hear more about them biggrin.gif

Almost certainly, yes. I tend to think up a lot of behavioral and background info for my breeds- I can't do art, but I can do words.

I also cannot catch them, apparently. Man, both my internet and reflexes are slow tonight.