TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

Wow, love the designs of these eggs! Really nice X3 Wasn't expecting a new dragon till Christmas, but yay, new one's X3!

Thanks to everyone/anyone who helped with the new dragon ^3^

Edited by Cupup889

May the hour drop last longer than 2 minutes.  That's all I'm gonna say about that.  rolleyes.gif

Wow, the drop really did only last about a minute and 30 seconds ohmy.gif

May the hour drop last longer than 2 minutes. That's all I'm gonna say about that. rolleyes.gif

Lol, lasted 3 minutes, does that count? Didn't get one this time, but I'll keep trying.

Super fast drops, but I caught 4 of the little beauties already!

Good thing I wasn't egglocked, I kinda had a feeling there'd be another release before the holidays. I'm glad I wasn't wrong.

Can't wait to see what these little ones grow up to be. And, may I already say in advance, thanks to TJ and the spriters for giving us more dragons to collect. smile.gif

Wait for the hourly drops. I don't even tend to bother with the 5-minute drops or the half hour drop, it's too much trouble.

Thanks! I managed to get ONE. Which is certainly better than how I was doing with the 5-minute drops. I think the hourly drops will start to get shorter as more people find out about the release, though D:

Caught four, plus the three eggs I already had, so I'm locked. Off to bed now rolleyes.gif

I had a feeling there were something going on so I checked the forums. Good to see a new egg. biggrin.gif Unfortunately I haven't gotten one yet. xd.png;

I found that if you turn off javascript and images and refresh quickly before clicking an egg it's much easier to catch them c:

Edited by CowlRaven

First for me: haven't caught a new egg after the first hour, yet. Gah.

I got my six. I can't wait to see what these guys look like! I totally didn't not expect another dragon till Christmas, such a lovely surprise!

Ruka

Just got a PM from a friend alerting me to the event (thanks again, darl x)! Given how badly I suffered trying to catch up on brims/olives/blusangs (argh blusangs) the last time I skipped an event, I had to betray my little babies in order to try grab the new ones. Hope those precious little royal blue + moonstones found good homes! Have room to try for four *fingers crossed*

Didn't manage to catch a single egg in the last 5 minute drop. To think I thought I was clicking pretty fast too! /game face on :P

Edit: smilies! /keelz

Edited by Varekis

Cool, new egg! *goes on the prowl*

Just got a PM from a friend alerting me to the event (thanks again, darl x)! Given how badly I suffered trying to catch up on brims/olives/blusangs (argh blusangs) the last time I skipped an event, I had to betray my little babies in order to try grab the new ones. Hope those precious little royal blue + moonstones found good homes! Have room to try for four *fingers crossed*

Didn't manage to catch a single egg in the last 5 minute drop. To think I thought I was clicking pretty fast too! /game face on tongue.gif

Edit: smilies! /keelz

lol its ok i dumped 2 olive eggs (with huge holes) and 2 nilia pigmy eggs (with huge holes) and something else i forget =P just so i could get these xd.png