TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

Blergh.. they start mixing already >.< And I have no time for hunting today .. ebil exams....

I saw commons during this drop D:. That was fast! I want at least one more egg though so I can have 2 pairs!

blink.gif Some commons are already starting to mix in with them. Seems like it will be another Bluesang release dry.gif

Well, I got my five. I think I'm off to bed now. ^__^

Edited by tikigurl91

blergh. how have people already managed to catch those? I'm finding it completely impossible.

I wish these guys were dropping in all biomes. o.o At least I could have a chance at one.

me too! they're completely unpossible like this, and already mixed with other eggs. but I can't even catch the other eggs, so pathetic. sad.gif

Wow, a new release. Wasn't expecting this. Lovely surprise when I got up this morning. Thanks TJ & spriters. biggrin.gif

*waits for the next hour, so she has a chance of catching them*

me too! they're completely unpossible like this, and already mixed with other eggs. but I can't even catch the other eggs, so pathetic. sad.gif

It's not pathetic, it's just that everyone is hunting in the single biome the eggs are being released and the pressure is really high at the moment - I've yet to snag any myself. Just don't give up, keep trying and I'm sure you'll manage to catch them soon. Good luck! smile.gif

Well crude, as soon as I find out about the new dragon the five minute drops stop- and it 2 am in the morning. Argh! Well to sleep with me, though I know in the morning it will heck of a lot worse to try and catch. And here I was thinking I would have a stressless Black Friday. tongue.gif

Anyways congrats to the spriter/designer- they look like they will be gorgeous dragons.

Why do you always release things when I'm away at my grandparents' house? Their internet is awful. -.-

Ooo a new egg biggrin.gif Love it. Will have to start hunting for them.

Well darn, it's a good thing I looked just now otherwise I would have missed these.

Looks like I'm going to have to wait for the next hour drop. :X

oh yeah... Why am I trying to snag one of 3 eggs with 115 other people there? =o

Shall wait for the hour top. >.>

I have a feeling I won't catch more than 1 today. My internet is slower than it used to before splitting the signal to another computer and 2 TV's. Yup.

Ugh what?!  3hours after release they're already mixing?! sad.gif Another ultra-uncommon?

I actually rather hope it is an ultra common, because that means there won't be so much pain to find them like the Golden Wyverns, Tsunamis and Blusangs which I rarely ever see as CB. Oh boy it took me flipping tons of breeding, begging and trading to get the 6 CB Blusangs I have. I really don't want to have to do that again.

Edited by Kerowyn

I actually rather hope it is an ultra common, because that means there won't be so much pain to find them like the Golden Wyverns, Tsunamis and Blusangs which I rarely ever see as CB. Oh boy it took me flipping tons of breeding, begging and trading to get the 6 CB Blusangs I have. I really don't want to have to do that again.

I said ultra-UNcommon - meaning that they might be like the Golden Wyverns, Tsunamis & Blusangs. sad.gif Similarly, I've scrimped, bred and traded for the GWs and Blusangs I have. Hoping that this release won't stretch out into months for me!

Me too - while I love all these breeds, they're really hard to come by. I much prefer commons, they're easy and fun to catch which is always a good thing. smile.gif

Yup, I hope they are pretty common, too. Still have only 2 CB Gold Wyverns and Tsunamis, and only one CB Blusang and as these new eggs are so beautiful and I won't have much time to hunt them today, it would be aweful when their uncommon or even rare.

I want to thank all those who made this new eggie possible.

I've yet to catch even 1 sad.gif Urgh!

I sure hope that they would at least be common...... then the slow ones like me will have a few days to look forward to.

Edited by AzureMist

I said ultra-UNcommon - meaning that they might be like the Golden Wyverns, Tsunamis & Blusangs. sad.gif Similarly, I've scrimped, bred and traded for the GWs and Blusangs I have. Hoping that this release won't stretch out into months for me!

Sorry misread, should really get to bed. But, I hope to not to sound too whingey but yes I agree I hope I can get my pairs without to much fuss or at least not have to search high and low for a good trade.