TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

I'm glad I decided to check this before I went to bed. I guess I'm staying up to catch some new pretties. smile.gif

Eeee, a release on my birthday! And holy crap, I think I recognize these eggs! If I'm right, I've wanted these for a while, now! *excite!*

Thanks, TJ! And spriters, of course. ^.^

Releasing a new egg on my graduation day? Aw TJ, you shouldn't have. biggrin.gif

Hopefully I can catch some of them when I get back - no luck so far!

Finally caught one of the elusive little...eggs. smile.gif

Come on, egg freeze. The egg is beautiful.

*stares*

My babies!

Ha! They've been released! I really wasn't expecting it! Big thank you to TJ, and the artists who helped me with this one, and Happy Thanksgiving to you Americans. biggrin.gif

Now to watch the speculation. *eats popcorn*

*stares*

My babies!

Ha! They've been released! I really wasn't expecting it! Big thank you to TJ, and the artists who helped me with this one, and Happy Thanksgiving to you Americans. biggrin.gif

Now to watch the speculation. *eats popcorn*

Oooh, congrats!~

That's awesome biggrin.gif

woah it is hard to get these beauties! Thanks TJ and spriters for such wonderful eggs and I hope that these dragons will be even more epic when they grow up.

Nice, nice~ Locked up~ biggrin.gif

Yay was able to pick up four in the hourly drop. ^^ Do. not. like. 5. minute. drops. :P

I seem to be managing two per hourly drop which is pretty sad given how many I have clicked on. Still have room for 3 more...

So can we say these eggies are in honour of the 49th birthday of Doctor Who? (The tv series itself, not the Doctor!) biggrin.gif

Grabbed 2, i usually stalk the biomes at the top of the hour so i was super shocked to see this one. Had to have it. Still got space open on my scroll hoping to grab 2 more

sad.gif I'm so sad i try and try and "sorry, this egg has already been taken" is the only result!!!!!! blargh. :/

EDIT: Got one!!!! WOOHOO INSTANT GOOD MOOD!!!!! xd.png

Edited by DR4GONLOV3

sad.gif I'm so sad i try and try and "sorry, this egg has already been taken" is the only result!!!!!! blargh. :/

Keep trying, I kept backspacing and hitting F5 until I was able to finally snag one of these beauties up!