TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

May the jelousy and complaining spread like the plagues of old.

*snickers* Best post of the day.

I love the information about the new dragons, I have a better feel for their personalities now, and I love them even more. smile.gif I don't care where they are, I just want a lot of them. biggrin.gif I already have a small lineage project in mind for the males, who are my favorite of the two. <3

I have to say that these are the most beautiful dragons I've gotten ahold of for a good long while! I missed a couple of releases this year and am still catching up trying to obtain what I've missed, but these Tri-Horned Wyverns have made me very happy and I'll most definitely try to get a few more for my scroll (though I try to avoid getting too many of each species!) I kind of like wyverns a little bit more than dragons, and these lovelies just appeal to me so much with their striking colours. Black, white, golden brown and bright, bright blue. <3

I love the information about the new dragons, I have a better feel for their personalities now, and I love them even more. smile.gif I don't care where they are, I just want a lot of them. biggrin.gif I already have a small lineage project in mind for the males, who are my favorite of the two. <3

The spitfires look utterly stunning with these dragons wub.gif I now have an amazing reason to hoard spitfires >.<

I'll move them over at some point. It'll just make all the CB Desert ones more valuable, whenever I eventually add the thing to show where a dragon was grabbed from.

Haha, let the scramble for eggs caught in the desert begin...

I like these! biggrin.gif

whenever I eventually add the thing to show where a dragon was grabbed from.

ohmy.gif

Really? That's awesome!

whenever I eventually add the thing to show where a dragon was grabbed from.

will this include dragons that were grabbed from the old cave before biomes and what would that even be called, the old cave lol tongue.gif

Aquamyrine

And as has been said - there ARE mountainous snowy deserts. NOT all deserts are hot.

Trust me I know what a desert can be. There are many types of deserts. I wish my post would be read and not assumed. What I am talking about is the DC desert. What I get when I read the biome description. Is the DC desert all deserts? Both hot and cold at the same time? Both sunny, sandy and snow covered? Is it rocky? Different deserts are different things. What I get from the DC dragon is the quintessential desert, what most people think when they hear desert.

i haven't caught a single egg on my own. oh well maybe one day. still happy i got one gifted and can't wait to see it grown up.

thanks to all of you, for doing this.

Trust me I know what a desert can be. There are many types of deserts. I wish my post would be read and not assumed. What I am talking about is the DC desert. What I get when I read the biome description. Is the DC desert all deserts? Both hot and cold at the same time? Both sunny, sandy and snow covered? Is it rocky? Different deserts are different things. What I get from the DC dragon is the quintessential desert, what most people think when they hear desert.

I agree especially if you look at where the DC dessert is situated in the picture, it looks like a relatively flat sandy expanse and it is beside the alpine mountains.

Aquamyrine

I like the new dragons!

I hoped to get a wingless breed since we have so few, but Wyverns are cool and thus I'm perfectly fine how it is =]

The Tri-Horn Wyvern, of course! I knew they were familiar!

They are really great! Thanks spriters adnd TJ! I can't wait mine to grow up biggrin.gif

The description says they are a mountain breed, that likes the rock and snow... Uhm... The DC desert is now... snowy?

TJ - Breed description doesn't match the biome you threw it into - as people have said.. the DC desert is both sunny, hot and barren... AND snowy, rocky and mountainous?

Edited by Flamemynx

Darn the AP block is working again so no more 5min drops. sad.gif thats where i had my best luck catching.

The description says they are a mountain breed, that likes the rock and snow... Uhm... The DC desert is now... snowy?

TJ - Breed description doesn't match the biome you threw it into - as people have said.. the DC desert is both sunny, hot and barren... AND snowy, rocky and mountainous?

TJ has answered this a couple pages back >.< It was a mistake on his part, so he has said, in more words than that...

TJ already admitted to have put them in the wrong biome hun....few posts back! They will be moved to the Alpine biome shortly x

EDIT: got ninja.gif 'd lol

Edited by J'Adore Julez

Wow blink.gif

I wasn't sure what to expect when I finally logged on for the day, but wow, they're gorgeous! I kind of remember them from the Completed List. The female....wub.gif The male? Stunning! I love the colours.

*makes plans to catch more*

I didn't check DC at all last week and totally missed this. Oh no!

These dragons a very nice looking.