TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

Hatched the rest of my eggs now for there names.. smile.gif

Whoa!!!

Get a load of that female Tri-Horn Wyvern!

Awesomeness biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

*Finally seeing them for the first time today*

Thank you spriters and TJ for making this happen happy.gif

~

*facepalm*  You spriters are working ever more diligently to give me a stoopid-hard time trying to figure out where each new release should go in my custom pseudo-rainbow sort.  laugh.gif

These are GORGEOUS.  Thanks so much to spriters, concept creator, and everyone else who made the release possible!

^ This exactly wink.gif

I have to work out where they shall be going now laugh.gif

Edited by DeathCry

Hope I'll find the time to catch one of those, if they're still dropping, that is. Wiki says they're rare.

I don't think they are really rare. I will grant that it has not been easy to catch them, but the numbers still dropping are much higher than either the GW or the Blusang had at this point in the release. So I think they will not be as rare as those.

I can finally say their name! Yay the Trihorns are out! <3 they look slightly different than what i remember, but then again i haven't seen them in forever :P

I don't think they are really rare. I will grant that it has not been easy to catch them, but the numbers still dropping are much higher than either the GW or the Blusang had at this point in the release. So I think they will not be as rare as those.

Thanks, that gives me hopes since I can't be around much during the next few days. smile.gif

Just tried to catch some in this latest hour release, but was unsuccessful. Why can't I be faster?!

Edited my post so it follows the rules.

Edited by 16anumber

Woo!~ It's a good thing we'll no longer be trading BFs **boyfriends xd.png**!~

And wow!~ I just caught 2 in one drop biggrin.gif Perhaps they'll be a little easier to catch now, or I'm just lucky today...

Happy hunting everybody! smile.gif

Just tried to catch some in this latest hour release, but was unsuccessful.

Am I allowed to post stuff about trading for these in this forum?

no you can not you must go and post in the trading threads instead :3

~my two hatchlings gendered now have a pair~ Yay

sorry about posting so much my lab top is whack sleep.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

Also:

I don't really care what the rarity these guys end up being...They're beautiful (like the BBWs)!!~

Just tried to catch some in this latest hour release, but was unsuccessful.

Am I allowed to post stuff about trading for these in this forum?

Trading is done in the appropriate thread in the trading forum. No trading is allowed in the News thread.

They still dropping or what? Now it says massive pile of eggs in the AP, so..

Or have they moved? I missed so much apparently *-* Still only have my little two </3

Or have they moved? I missed so much apparently *-* Still only have my little two </3

They're still dropping pretty heavily at the hourly drops~

The last on the hour drop still had them in the desert.

aww dam it i didn't know there were eggs coming out D: i just got back today x.x

Awww, I must hoard now! Amazing job on these guys. happy.gif

Also, are there any badges made for this event?

I got my first two the other day-- so glad I didn't trade them away like I was originally tempted to! Hopefully I'll catch more of them soon, once I'm no longer egglocked-- they are so pretty. 8D

I caught the egg 8 out of 8 this drop - now I've fulfilled my quota. :D That's the first time I've done that with a new release. x3

Eee! I finally have hatchlings! 8D Now I can resume the hunt for my little army! I can't wait to get some lineages going.. smile.gif

And didn't someone mention that the Wiki said they were rares? O_o

Edited by MedievalMystic

anyone know how long this is going to last? i missed the last drop and i need to go out to pick up some stuff but i want to try to catch some tonight hopefully.

anyone know how long this is going to last? i missed the last drop and i need to go out to pick up some stuff but i want to try to catch some tonight hopefully.

These eggs are a permanent addition to the cave.

I was gifted one, still haven't been able to catch one myself ;; Thank you to everyone who helped with these! Hope these aren't rare, I want to hoard them <3

Edited by dragonstar

Yay, my influenced eggs hatched =3

Gave one a pretty name and the other one a name only me and my friends would actually understand.

Hope these aren't rare, I want to hoard them <3

I kind of hope they are rare, and I kind of hope they aren't. lol I've been thinking that maybe we're due a new, rare 'regular' dragon, but on the flip side, I want to hoard them, too. Either way, I'm good with it. smile.gif