TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

Yes, it's a mistake. I'm surprised CompletelyDifferent didn't point it out earlier, but I looked back at the original thread and yes, it's supposed to be in the alpine.

I'll move them over at some point. It'll just make all the CB Desert ones more valuable, whenever I eventually add the thing to show where a dragon was grabbed from.

Just bringing TJ's quote to a new page.

Yes, it's a mistake. I'm surprised CompletelyDifferent didn't point it out earlier, but I looked back at the original thread and yes, it's supposed to be in the alpine.

I'll move them over at some point. It'll just make all the CB Desert ones more valuable, whenever I eventually add the thing to show where a dragon was grabbed from.

Omfg, a thingy to show where they were grabbed!!! Things I never knew I wanted but now must have...

Lol, thanks for the heads-up, Teej.

ahhhh so thats what they are! laugh.gif The breed was on the tip of my tongue all week. So glad they made it into the cave! Big thanks to all the people who worked on this lil beauty and thank you TJ!

These are SO amazingly beautiful. I cannot wait for my 2 hatchies to gender, I'm seriously crossing my fingers for a breeding pair. They're absolutely fantasticlly gorgeous.

-removed, if it is off topic then please don't post it-

Edited by rubyshoes

-comment removed, had nothing to do with the Black Friday release topic) Edited by rubyshoes

Please don't respond to off topic posts. Take chat to PMs. Edited by rubyshoes

Oh no, I missed this release!

Are they still dropping? ohmy.gif

Yes. This is a permanent addition to the cave. smile.gif

I really like the adults, but my favorite is the female, I don`t know why, may because of the colours and the pose. But the spriters did a really great job on them! smile.gif

OMG! They are lovely! I just can't wait for mine to grow up.

A big THANK YOU to all who made this possible. Esp. TJ. smile.gif

I love these! I particularly like the male, the pose is very nice!

Edited by EeveeSkitty

So cool... I love the adults.... my eggs should be ready to hatch soon... biggrin.gif

They are a very pretty earthy color. I may try mine with water horses to bring the blue highlights out.

whenever I eventually add the thing to show where a dragon was grabbed from.

OMG that's going to be awesome!

The adults are so beautiful! I love the colors and the poses. *pokes lone hatchie on scroll* You better be a good breeder, 'cause I want lots of these!

Also random question, these are Wyverns, who live in mountains with snow.. So why are they in the desert? Shouldn't they be in the alpine? Just wondering.

My sons live in the high desert over 4000 ft. in Tulare County, Calif. and every winter they get snow...

Believe me, it does get cold up there...

=========edit:

sigh, just found TJ's report...

a hunting I will go..etc...

Edited by Husky51

I live right smack in a very hot desert - and we're surrounded by mountains that get snow on the tops (great for skiing season, altho, no moola or car to make it to the ski resort - I miss skiing).

I love these little things and I can't wait to start a lineage out of them! I just have to figure out what to breed them with. biggrin.gif Thanks so much TJ and everyone involved in the concept/spriting!

Caught 2 more! smile.gif Im going to hoard these I love them wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif