TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

The new dragons will grow up in 3 hours.

I think people will not be that interested in it like now. Maybe those who can't get the new dragons can get them more easily.

i remember the hatchlings from the completed project thread but can't remember what they are called or what the adults look like. soon to be put out of my misery on that one i think. lol

thanks for the new release! was egglocked black friday, but did manage to catch 4 and influence them to have 2 pairs.

FINALLY! biggrin.gif I'd already traded for two eggs, but I just snagged one from a five minute drop. Now, I just have to get four more...

I'm really liking the colour scheme on these guys. Can't wait to see the adults!

I'm excited to see TJ's growing up soon. biggrin.gif I'm dying to know if they're the way I remember or if they've been changed in some way. <3 And thank you again spriters, concepters and TJ. smile.gif

*wipes sweat off brow*

FINALLY...got one. I decided to try making a link loop rather than use the back button on my browser, and that seemed to solve the problem I was having with cacheing (for anyone having similar problems).

I wish I were better at catching these. I would gift so many! xd.png

*continues stalking thread*

...whee! i appear to be the only one without a single Black Friday egg! and i still can't get any anyways. well, back to my dark little hole...

check your inbox happy.gif

*wipes sweat off brow*

FINALLY...got one. I decided to try making a link loop rather than use the back button on my browser, and that seemed to solve the problem I was having with cacheing (for anyone having similar problems).

What's a link loop?

My first one hatched c: So happeh. Now I have to be offline cos of a storm X_x Loud thunder + lightning = no Internet = no more egg hunting. >:/

*wanders in to see if TJ's have grown up yet... sees that they haven't... gets the grumpy face and wanders off again...*

Looking forward to seeing the adults when I wake up! And to find out what the species name turns out to be, heh. But for now, neeeeeedz sleep.......

Still no luck for me, thought I finally managed to grab one until it appeared to be one of the other egg showing up during the drop. That mistake got me scroll locked again. Now waiting for another other hour until the next drop

They are harder to catch now... Oh, well, I've got three and that is enough for me...

Thanks TJ and spriters... biggrin.gif

Still need one more egg for my last pair and even with under 100 players I still can't grab one sad.gif. I tried Chrome and still no luck.

Can't wait to see what the adults look like.

Called it! Wyverns! tongue.gif Tri-Horn Wyverns~

And yea.... If they live in such mountainous places.. Why are they.. in the...desert? o-O

Edited by Lyxii

According to the description, this dragon seems to belong to the alpine, not the desert?

Anyway, it looks gorgeous, and I'm looking forward to the other one growing up.

Pretty! smile.gif I just wonder why they are in the desert, when the description says they live in the mountains with rocks and snow...?

(Or in other words: ... what olympe said. tongue.gifninja.gif )

Edited by Confused Cat

Oh my, the female is soooo pretty <3

Can't wait to see what the male looks like!

Also, shouldn't these be in the Alpine? Their breed description certainly seems to point that way? *is confused*

Edit: lol, ninja'd x3

Edited by becrux

Ok fem has nice colours xd.png Their position looks a bit.. dunno ^.~

But I agree with you guys... Their descrition really doesn't make you think you should find them in the Desert.... ^^"

EDIT.:

Ok I very prefer the male smile.gif Very pretty!

Edited by Belisar

Love the female and also wondering why they are in the desert and not the alpine binome unsure.gif