TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

Oooh ya...I'm soo gonna create an army of these prettehs and take over the world!

My siggy image will be updated with every fifty dragons I collect. Scribbled it up in about an hour biggrin.gif

user posted image

Oh my God.

I finally have two eggs.

I'm going to cry.

Oh my God.

iwanttohoardthesesobadjesus

I'm so glad I caught these before AP blocking picked back up xd.png I've got a nice little collection started, and I knew my gut feeling was right when I saw the eggs: they're GORGEOUS, I'm in love.

While I would have preferred these to be wingless or turned out to be Drakes - I'm happy that they are Wyverns as opposed to just another Dragon.

Thinking of using them in a Lineage with Flamingo and/or Bright Wyverns - the colors would go great in my opinion

oh my god

OH MY GOD

I REMEMBER THESE DRAGONS THEY ARE GORGEOUS

I love this release already and I dont even have one yet. <3

I hope they're not rare - dragons you like and want lots of are only fun if you can eventually get lots of them, lol.

Would like to add my thanks to the spriter - and congrats to Completely Different for another great concept! haven't snooped around enough yet to find out if she sprited these herself? or who did the super job - and to TJ and the Mods.

Edit: thanks, Angziety!

Just checked TJ's adults to see the spriter's name; was too excited upon seeing how pretty they were to think of doing that at first.

Re-edit: thanks, arlymaye!

Looks like Thanksgiving is still active in and around DC, lol, for many reasons!

I'd completely missed Skinst in the credits, too...

Edited by Syphoneira

Art is credited to Skinst/Angziety but I think Completely Different came up with the dragon concept.

Am I the only one who finds it amusing that the Desert drops are only lasting about 50 seconds?

Wow, and I know I saw at least 2 CB whites go by... ;A;

Oh well. I'm fine w/ that, I guess...

Edited by xxBurningxx

has anyone asked... if this is a mountainous snowy species, why the heck is it being released in the DESERT?????? why not the alpine?

has anyone asked... if this is a mountainous snowy species, why the heck is it being released in the DESERT?????? why not the alpine?

TJ admitted it was a mistake.

They'll be moved later~

Am I the only one who finds it amusing that the Desert drops are only lasting about 50 seconds?

Wow, and I know I saw at least 2 CB whites go by... ;A;

Oh well. I'm fine w/ that, I guess...

You're definitely not the only one.

Hah, seeing two CB whites go by? I missed the chance when I saw a CB Thunder and Chicken go by. D8

Oh well, better luck next time. Right? xd.png

I am getting a little sad that I cannot seem to grab even one of these dragons! I was working retail on Black Friday and I couldn't get on here till sunday night at the earliest only to see that there was a release that I didn't get!!! sad.gif

Update! Thank you so much for the kind Dragon Masters who sent me eggies! *huggles*

Edited by Sakura_Kyoraku

You're definitely not the only one.

Hah, seeing two CB whites go by? I missed the chance when I saw a CB Thunder and Chicken go by. D8

Oh well, better luck next time. Right? xd.png

Haha!~ I just said whites because I really need them for my PB project xd.png

Oh yeah, the rares, don't get me started dry.gif

Total things I've seen that I can recall: at least 2 CB Blacks, 1 CB Thunder, 2 Chickens, many Nebulas, and a Cheese.

It's quite silly, especially because a lot of people got those rares via misclicking rolleyes.gif

Haha!~ I just said whites because I really need them for my PB project xd.png

Oh yeah, the rares, don't get me started dry.gif

Total things I've seen that I can recall: at least 2 CB Blacks, 1 CB Thunder, 2 Chickens, many Nebulas, and a Cheese.

It's quite silly, especially because a lot of people got those rares via misclicking rolleyes.gif

Yes! I'm sure most of those misclickers at first thought, "Oh, darn! Misclicked..." then realized what they grabbed. I can see rather comical expressions with those. xd.png

Yes! I'm sure most of those misclickers at first thought, "Oh, darn! Misclicked..." then realized what they grabbed. I can see rather comical expressions with those. xd.png

Right?? xd.png

Gotta love the new releases, even if they are frustrating~

Yay! The adults are awesome! I can't wait for mine to grow up. Thanks for the awesome new releases TJ and all the spriters who made this possible.

e.e missed them again i get so lagged when i see like 100 people on there xd.png

I am getting a little sad that I cannot seem to grab even one of these dragons! I was working retail on Black Friday and I couldn't get on here till sunday night at the earliest only to see that there was a release that I didn't get!!! sad.gif

Actually, these are permanent smile.gif

I panicked at first when I realized there was a black Friday release and I thought I'd missed it. Fail!

Can't wait to get one :3