TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

Gosh I kinda feel bad, I got four eggs really quickly yesterday, and ya'll are still tryin to get some blink.gif

Ugh, I'm still trying to get my second blusang and these come out. I was lucky enough to get one of these but I still need a second one of these as well as a 2nd blusang for my noah's ark scroll.

I almost wonder if they are going to be another 'wingless' breed due to having spikes and no mention of wings

They're Wyverns.

Well, I just snagged me one of the eggs - influenced it to be female (don't know why - I just feel that since the last egg I had of something grew into a Male, this time I'll go female)

I love the colors of these ones - I almost wonder if they are going to be another 'wingless' breed due to having spikes and no mention of wings

I hope these are going to be wingless, we need more dragons without wings. *grin* I like the colors of the hatchlings too.

Gosh I kinda feel bad, I got four eggs really quickly yesterday, and ya'll are still tryin to get some blink.gif

I feel bad for the people who can't catch them when I've caught about 10 now, but I am trading them, so it's not like I'm hogging them, lol.

I honestly don't find them that hard to catch anymore blink.gif Maybe I'm a ninja? ninja.gif

Jeez. That has got to be the quickest hourly I've seen in a LONG time.

Another day and again no luck. Well, I guess I'll just leave them be for some months and then try again. dry.gif

I'm starting to get more pissed off by the amount of Thunders I missed, than because I can't get another Black Friday egg dry.gif

Edited by Isuzu

I feel bad for the people who can't catch them when I've caught about 10 now, but I am trading them, so it's not like I'm hogging them, lol.

I honestly don't find them that hard to catch anymore blink.gif Maybe I'm a ninja? ninja.gif

You must be, because my IRL friends are having problems as well as myself x3

Oh well, at the very least I have one male and one female ^-^

Wow that was the shortest hourly drop yet.

Well I don't necessarily need to try and get anymore, I got a third one from last hourly drop so I'm pretty content.

Also, again, I don't think they're going to be wingless, they look like wyverns judging from their front limbs.

Finally managed to lock myself with these dears, I can't wait until TJ's grow up! To everyone who hasn't managed to grab one yet, just keep trying. They're still the majority showing up in the biome, and chances are still good.

Jeeze these guys are hard to catch! The one I have on my Scroll I traded for. Bummer.

Erica8798 has evolved. Congratulations, she has evolved into a ninja!

If these turn out to be wyverns... With those colors...

Scratch Olives, scratch Vampires, scratch Nebulae, I want to hoard these!

Edited for my stupid

Edited by YellowTsunami

I'm done catching the eggs now. I caught 5 of them yesterday. I can't wait for them to hatch and grow up!

I waited from like 4:20 until the 5:00 hourly drop and then, two minutes away from 5:00, I somehow managed to get distracted (*cough cough MLP cough cough*) and now I'm waiting until the next hourly release to fill up my last two slots -___- That is, if they're still dropping.

After 5+ hours of non-stop hunting, I'm finally locked with the new release. Good luck to those still hunting! (all were caught during the 5 min. drops.)

Love the eggs, so pretty!

How long are the eggs going to be around? (with MY luck, i'll only get one gender so I can't breed D:)

Holy crap! ohmy.gif Thank God I checked the news! Thanks TJ! A release so soon after Halloween?? You rock! And thanks to the artist, too! biggrin.gif

Ugh, I'm still trying to get my second blusang and these come out. I was lucky enough to get one of these but I still need a second one of these as well as a 2nd blusang for my noah's ark scroll.

I only have one Blusang - albeit a good lineage - but at least I think that the strain on these new eggs will release a bit of the Blusangs'. We should both have better luck with those in time, ahaaa. xd.png;

It's pretty obvious they are Wyverns/Dragons... xd.png They are walking/standing on their front wings. Just because their hatchling description doesn't mention wings, doesn't mean they don't. o-O

Grow up fasteerrrr hatchies. I think I might remember which ones these are. Hoard ALL the NEW EGGS!

Edited by Lyxii

...aaand I'm now happily locked with new eggies biggrin.gif

Can't wait to see the adults!

I managed to snap up two of the new eggs! **wipes sweat** Hopefully I'll be locked in another hour or two! smile.gif