TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

And nothing.

Well, the hour drop lasted a tad longer than last time...

Urgh.

Well, that was fast. It couldn't have been much more than a minute and the eggs were gone. Gah.

Dang, this is hard. tongue.gif

Wish I'd known about this release at 5am, when it started. cool.gif

I hope these are still fairly abundant later today. :E

At this rate things are looking pretty bleh.

Had a ton of tabs open, afterwards.

Edited by lindsy95

There were over 300 people in the desert for this drop. I really wish that they would appear in more than one biome. Not all biomes, but just the desert is insane. I have a family member who was asleep when they dropped and is now at work, so I'm trying to catch one for her. Not having ANY luck.

I WAS glad to see that someone else misclicked a moonstone/sunstone right before I clicked it. No time to read descriptions tongue.gif

Edited by HeroLink42

Well that was my last chance for today.

Another 40+ tabs open, once again nada sad.gif

I just hope I have a better chance tomorrow.

I've never had this happen before with any drop, not even holidays. I really don't know what is making this drop so hard to get.

Good luck to those still hunting.

The problem is that only one thing is released and in one biome. Everyone is hunting in the same spot. It's like the old cave came back with a vengeance now that there are almost 1,000,000 people playing...

We need to find a solution... *Runs to Suggestions/Requests*

And the users viewing page keeps going up. I thought I had a chance at 200.

300? LOL It's lunchtime here, what is the peak time for the cave?

Also: that Nostalgic feeling's gone. Replaced with memories of a certain Halloween drop a few years ago...

Edited by lindsy95

For Holiday drops (like when the Black Marrow was released) I saw as much as 1780+ people on...and there weren't any biomes, so it was all those people on one page. 300 people isn't anything.

Edited by Kharaen

ohh i remember these from the completed requests, been waiting til they were released :3. Hopefully i can get a couple before they get too hard to find

Wow, I have no idea how I managed to catch 2 of them, especially with the lagmonster killing my internet...

And apparently misclicked on a CB pink. Not going to complain about that either. XD

Anyways, absolutely beautiful eggs <3 I think I recognize the hatchies too - can't wait to see them grow up. Thanks TJ and spriters! :3

Edited by ShinyDazzlight

And the users viewing page keeps going up. I thought I had a chance at 200.

300? LOL It's lunchtime here, what is the peak time for the cave?

Also: that Nostalgic feeling's gone. Replaced with memories of a certain Halloween drop a few years ago...

There I was able to get at least two Black Marrows. Up to now, I have one new egg and it seems like it will be the only one I get today as I get tired of hunting. At least these are around for a bit longer, and not only today.

I thought it was strange when I was having trouble getting these, but I guess I'm not alone. I also saw a black whiz by in the last hourly.

There I was able to get at least two Black Marrows. Up to now, I have one new egg and it seems like it will be the only one I get today as I get tired of hunting. At least these are around for a bit longer, and not only today.

I'm not talking about the Marrows, I'm talking about the Vampires. The only drops I remember having actual issues with were the Vampires and These.

(There are probably more, I just don't remember them, but yeah)

Edited by lindsy95

I think that's the point of the whole release. To get people all flustered and riled up like many of the crazy bargain shoppers here. Guess we are all crazy dragon hunters :P

Just got home...damm it finished -.-

200 people in the Biome?! I'll just get up early and hunt then...

Got quite a few low time eggs though, cheers smile.gif

'Grats to the spriter, completely forgotten their name. The egg reminds me of the Lacewings actually tongue.gif Looking forward to them though biggrin.gif

EDIT: Couldn't see any commons mixed in the last drop...is a new one starting? *fingers crossed*

Edited by Emeraldmay

I think that's the point of the whole release. To get people all flustered and riled up like many of the crazy bargain shoppers here. Guess we are all crazy dragon hunters tongue.gif

It sucks for the people that don`t have anything worth while to trade for them.

I can never get a trade for anything good cause I never have anything good xd.png

My actual, out-loud reaction:

*sees new News Thread* No. WHAT? Seriously?? OH MY GOSH!!! *reads TJ's post* OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

This is so completely unexpected, thanks for catching us off guard TJ!! tongue.gif

I'll wait 'till the top of the hour to try to catch some.