TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

Hurricane TJ has arrived and brought a whole flood of eggs with him! biggrin.gif

Was able to grab 4 and have influenced them as pairs. happy.gif Got some Incuhatching to do before I can snag anymore.

x_x

I'm so late!

Thanks for new eggs biggrin.gif

I randomly saw these on someone's scroll laugh.gif

Still only that one egg... and there was some strange drop at 12:57 p.m. EST, lasts for 15 sec.

Edited by Anemonis

WHOA!

Sudden flood! xd.png

Bless you for posting that! xd.png I caught 2 eggs on the "sudden flood" after reading your post. tongue.gif

None on the hourly drop, but it doesn't matter now as I have at least a few.

Ummm these are permanent and found only in the Desert, right?

Yay I got one! That was my goal anyway as I've already gotten some eggs on my scroll that I wasn't willing to abandon for these new ones. xd.png

I mostly saw Spikes that time. There were other eggs, but I saw nearly all Spikes. First time seeing an hourly drop since like 3am or something like that, but people have been talking like there weren't many being seen. Most of the eggs being dropped on the hour are still just the new guys. If this wasn't the case before then the numbers were changed to accommodate all the people saying they couldn't get one.

Ummm these are permanent and found only in the Desert, right?

Yes, permanent and only found in the Desert. c:

Edited by ab613

I managed to catch five during the flood. And a moonstone. That I might keep. Because moonstones.

i now have 4 eggs and got one for my brother now i need to get one more for him and i am out

they seem to be getting easier for me to catch :3

Yay!!

I'm jealous of those who are managing to catch them; I've yet to get one and I've been hunting for hours xd.png

*keeps stalking the Desert*

Yes, permanent and only found in the Desert. c:

Thank you!! =3

I suppose I can wait for about 5-7 more hours then ninja.gif

Haven't caught a one yet, alas! But I'm not giving up yet. smile.gif Those hatchies are soooo cute. I must have some on my scroll!

Oh dear lord I caught one biggrin.gif Good luck to everyone else...but so happy smile.gif

...I've decided to influence him male and name him Poe. Hehe smile.gif

Got one, through a random gift on the IRC :3 Thanks to the awesome gifter! wub.gif

Edited by PieMaster

OMG I finally caught one biggrin.gif *curls around egg protectively* now I have one I can finally say a proper thank you to TJ and anyone who in any way shape or form helped create these pretty dragons.

This is impossible. I've never experienced a release this hard before. Good luck to all those catchers out there.

The hatchies look really awesome, though.

Why are they being so difficult to catch?! blink.gif Hopefully I'll catch some more in the next hour.

Edited by 16anumber