TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

This is impossible. I've never experienced a release this hard before. Good luck to all those catchers out there.

The hatchies look really awesome, though.

I don't know, the Blusangs were pretty impossible to catch. As were the Luminas.

caught my first one, hope I can catch another one

edit: got now a second by a trade, thank you smile.gif

Edited by Seiti

The hatchlings are adorable. I had to go to bed last night before they hatched so didn't get to see them until now. I missed seeing the s1 stage so I'll have to either wait for mine to hatch (or more likely, check out the dc wiki smile.gif ).

I actually found mine easier to catch around 3 AM my time o3o I'm egg locked now with 5 of the leetle darlings.

Just wondering if anyone knows what's going on, but when I try to use the method of catching where you click the eggs and it opens in another tab/window I get a message: "Sorry, you can only view this page from within the site. If you believe you have reached this page in error, see the help section." Anyone know why? I'm on an apple computer, using Safari.

Edited by 16anumber

I managed to get six eggs, and a CB Pink that was a misclick but I still want because pinks. <3 Good luck to everyone else, these guys were much worse than usual to catch >.<

whoa caught 3 in only ONE 5 minute drop and another one at the next one --- only 2 more and I'll be locked, thank you TJ -- how awesome to get another release so shortly after the last one --- eggs are lovely so thank you spriter <3 good luck to everyone who still needs those pretty babies x

Just wondering if anyone knows what's going on, but when I try to use the method of catching where you click the eggs and it opens in another tab/window I get a message: "Sorry, you can only view this page from within the site. If you believe you have reached this page in error, see the help section." Anyone know why? I'm on an apple computer, using Safari.

I get that same error. Use Firefox; Ctrl+click will work like a charm. As for why, I have no idea but it is just a browser error.

I hope they'll be around for a while, as in for more than one day, because I'm just waking up and it's already almost 2pm, but I've got to work! D:

I get that same error. Use Firefox; Ctrl+click will work like a charm. As for why, I have no idea but it is just a browser error.

Thanks!

Love TJ's hatchlings, with the neon blue spikes. biggrin.gif

Dunno how some of you are finding this so easy tongue.gif

*desperately tries to catch a 3rd one*

A flood?! On the ONLY pre-hourly drop I've missed in the past 12hours because I decided to have dinner?! You are abso-freaking-lutely kidding me!

well caught 4 eggs for me and 2 more for my brother and in the process got a CB magma egg

so i am egg locked now and i wish good luck to the rest of you still hunting for eggs

I wonder if the flood isn't because TJ just upped the ratio of these eggs now that Black Friday is 'over'...

Lol, that's one theory, anyway.

I was lucky enough to snag four of these little beauties during the last hourly drop! biggrin.gif If I can get one more, I'll be happily locked with 5. smile.gif Then I'll start gifting CB's I catch from then on.