TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

So, are these dragons like one time only, or annually, or will they be drops in the cave all year?

It is a all year dragon. Otherwise It would drop in all biomes.

So, are these dragons like one time only, or annually, or will they be drops in the cave all year?

They're a permanent release. smile.gif

EDIT: ^ninja'd! xd.png

Edited by stagazer_7

Now I have five! I'll have to wait until later to get my sixth, because I accidentally grabbed a spitfire. xd.png Hopefully I'll be able to catch one at an hour drop later on.

... I'm taking the risk of sounding like a total idiot but... What is actually "Black Friday"? I know I've heard it before, but it seems pretty unlikely that I'll remember that alone....

I'm pretty sure we don't have that in France though...

... I'm taking the risk of sounding like a total idiot but... What is actually "Black Friday"? I know I've heard it before, but it seems pretty unlikely that I'll remember that alone....

It's a thing in America where, the Friday after our Thanksgiving holiday, all the stores open super-early with outrageous sales, typically.

It's pretty scary to actually participate in, from what I've heard, so I'm more than happy to spend my Black Friday picking up this kind of 'special deal', lol.

Whew! I am finally getting somewhere! I managed to catch 2 eggs, but I'm locked now. (And I'm getting 2 more in a trade yay! :D)

Bottom fell out of the stock market on a Friday after Thanksgiving( year slips my aging memory)

Now it is what merchants call the day after Thanksgiving= the first day of Christmas shopping/sales-- if sales are off it really IS a black Friday as it usually means sales will be off the whole season, and most merchants make most of their profits off of Christmas shopping

It hurts to look at the cave when you are lock... tongue.gif

Someone just scored a CB Gold from the last drop, so congrats!

Btw, should we make space for Cyber Monday? Just in case? xd.png

I caught one on the computer I thought was slower. It seems to load pages ike the cave very quickly, but loads pages like fourms slower. Good to know. It should be so much easier, now. biggrin.gif

Edited by Slaptail

Managed to catch five in one drop!

*All by mashing f5 and clicking like mad. @.@

Thanks TJ! I can't wait to build an army >:)

Switch onto the good laptop....2 within 10 minutes biggrin.gif

If this luck continues I may be able to gift! *fingers crossed*

Well, as usual, I can't catch anything to save my life.

Lets take a look at previous releases: I STILL have more metallics than Blusang or Golden Wyverns. And I've bred the couple I have every single week.

Why do I have a feeling this release will be extremely randomly popular like those two breeds? :c

Just saw a CB black go by in the Forest. It didn't even get picked up until I had refreshed about 5 times. *starts hunting for rares*

My absolute inability to catch one of these myself is driving me up the wall, around the bend, over the hill and out of my mind! WHY. IS. IT. SO. HARD?!

And people who catch these by twos and fours at a time are just killing me! D:

EGADS. blink.gif Only just discovered there was a new release. This will be... interesting. Are they already mixing with other eggs, or do I still have a chance?

EDIT - Never mind; caught two at the 5-minute drop. biggrin.gif Yay for new eggs!

Edited by Evilminion

EGADS. blink.gif Only just discovered there was a new release. This will be... interesting. Are they already mixing with other eggs, or do I still have a chance?

They're starting to mix, but the majority of the eggs are still the new ones. Just watch out for those sneaky miss-clicks laugh.gif

EDIT - Never mind; caught two at the 5-minute drop. biggrin.gif Yay for new eggs!

Lucky! It took me four hours to get my eggs >.>