TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

So.. Who of you is hunting for hours and still got not even one egg?

*puts up hand* sad.gif

EDIT: 12hours and counting for me.

Edited by Blue Nadir

When I woke up this morning, I thought it was a Saturday xd.png

That makes two of us. Haha!

I finally managed to get a second one! And a CB Vine. In the AP. I love new releases.

I got 2 eggs! Woot! I want to get more, but I need to wait for my current eggs to hatch. They are low timers and incubated. I dont want to put the incubate to waste.

First hourly drop and I already got 3 eggs. Now I'm scroll locked so I'll have to wait a couple of hours to get more eggs.

Thanks for the new release TJ!

Wow - just returned from an extended vacation plus Thanksgiving travel and am glad I checked the forum! Unexpected but very welcomed!

Thanks TJ and the artists! Happy Thanksgiving!

fully egg-locked and my daughter also managed to snag 5 within 10 minutes smile.gif happy black friday everyone! once mine hatch and i'm able to catch more, they will all be gifted as for now 6 are more than enough and i know they are sticking around x

stayed up till 3 am just to get 5 of my eggs and i somehow got lucky and got my 6th during one of the 5 minute drops today =P so if everything genders right im good xd.png (or ill be trading)

Yeeeeaaaaah, I finally caught one. biggrin.gif

Now lets see if there is a second one...

Two biggrin.gif all the space I have I am always locked for these *sighs*

however more room later. I usually stop at two pair, but these look promising so I may get 3 pair, but that won't be until tomorrow. I refuse to drop my gifts and the silver it took almost 2 years to get tongue.gif

Egg locked ! Whew I think I am really lucky ^^' Thanks for this release, totally unexpected but very cool, I was wondering what to do next with my scroll.

Awesome. Thanks, TJ!

ETA: Caught five.

Edited by casprrr

Did not even know. Worked all day being in a different time zone sucks lol. Casually checking on my scroll, see some eggs hatched....takes a look in around the cave on my sell. Was staring at the description of the new eggs for like 2 minutes before a light bulb went on. Click...click...click ha ha

Hmm...I really don't see the problem people are having...aside from the egg-locking being the one problem until just a couple minutes ago, I have got two eggs and haven't received any 'missed' messages. This is proving quite easy for me - and I'm on an iPad. Although I'm probably not helping others by snitching those eggs xd.png

I find my iPad is my speediest egg catcher. Halloween was a bit anti-climactic- I caught the first 5 I clicked. Same with fishing in the AP. I assume it's because the browser is small and my network is good.