TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I think the bones piling up outside the lair is a big hint. Spider theme. It sounds like something a type of spider with a tunnel would do. It's behavior is very similar to that of many tarantulas I've read about in the pet trade. A bats theme I think would be more about hanging than making a lair.

Just theorizing.

Can't wait until these grow up. I'm totally curious on what these will be. :3

I'm done being gentle with my eggies. xd.png Hatchery time!

I hope people will be genderswapping some hatchies soon because I've managed to run out of influences. dry.gif

They have wings now! Ooooo, i cant wait for adult! happy.gif I already have 3 whom hatched. :3

That's it, thank you. smile.gif I forgot I turned it off because it increased the lag significantly.

Your very welcome, it was the only reasonable reason I could think of that happening, as its happen to me a few times too

I had a baby gender already at 6d7h. smile.gif So I fogged it just incase.

So who will be staying up (slash) setting their alarms to see the new guys when they grow up? ^^

Staying up! I can't wait to see the adults. The suspense is killing me!!!

I myself am going to work in a combo of the two - if I fail miserably at staying up, I will have a backup alarm set. xd.png

*nods* Always good to have a back up plan. tongue.gif

Such a long wait....

Edited by Sir Barton

My lazy clutch finally decided to start cracking their eggs! Now to see if they actually manage to hatch before they go ER blink.gif

14-15 more hours people, start making your bets on what the adults will look like!

.... You know what's fun. I just went about trying to breed some common mates for the lineage Halloween's who joined my gang and I forgot about the tweak that prevents breeding newly grown holidays. I now have a dragon who was last bred on Nov 1st, but who hatched on the 1st and grew up on the 4th. Good Lord, but that is one dragon who just couldn't wait to start trying to pass on his genes. Just out of the egg and he's already looking for love. rolleyes.gif

I'll be staying up~ I've got to monitor three of my eggies anyway b/c I ran out of incubates xd.png

I'll have to see the adults when I wake up. x3

If they're as pretty as I hope they are, I may end up trading my 2nd gen Gold for more of them after all ...

Gaaaaaah! xd.png Everyday, I keep checking this thread, looking to see the adults!

I want to see TJ's dragons grown up and know their names already!

I'll be in work. I've never used my phone to get here before but there's a first time for everything.

Oh man, I'll be in class when the hatchies are supposed to grow up dry.gif

I'll be fast asleep xd.png It'll probably be midnight or so when they grow up in my time zone unless they decide to try and jump the gun and grow up sooner. I have class the next day so it probably won't be till tomorrow evening when I see them happy.gif.

Love the S1 hatchling. They remind me of gila monsters.

.... You know what's fun. I just went about trying to breed some common mates for the lineage Halloween's who joined my gang and I forgot about the tweak that prevents breeding newly grown holidays. I now have a dragon who was last bred on Nov 1st, but who hatched on the 1st and grew up on the 4th. Good Lord, but that is one dragon who just couldn't wait to start trying to pass on his genes. Just out of the egg and he's already looking for love. rolleyes.gif

xd.png Oh gosh... this is just perfect.

Is there any hope for those of us who could not be online for November 3rd for the egg drop? And the abandoned area is egg locked to high heaven.

I could not be on that day because I have no net at home... I get online at school... is there any hope for just two of the new halloween eggs?

The hatchlings should be growing up at 8am my time...I get on the bus at 7:45 - with no internet till nine. I'll spend the entire journey in suspense tongue.gif

Is there any hope for those of us who could not be online for November 3rd for the egg drop? And the abandoned area is egg locked to high heaven.

I could not be on that day because I have no net at home... I get online at school... is there any hope for just two of the new halloween eggs?

Try here: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=142910