TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

TJ's scroll is hidden so we can't see his actual scroll, but we can see some of his dragons. Besides these growing Halloween dragons, you can see some of his dragons here, and somewhere else on the forum that has a list of all known official Thuweds (I can't find it though)

On the first page of this forum the hatchies are right below the hat to.

Edited by Erithan

On the first page of this forum the hatchies are right below the hat to.

True ^^

I didn't exactly say that the current hatchlings are right there on the first page

~

On Allure, with all ER's and 500 eggs selected for the viewing, it looks like a massive purple lizard exploded from eggs and her first children are finally peeking out from their shells laugh.gif

I just saw the first stage hatchlings on a fansite...they are delightfully slinky/sneaky looking!

Must. Resist. Freezing them all. At first stage! xd.png

27 more hours till TJ's hatchlings mature.

And my eggs still have to get a crack on them =/ Of all the eggs available, I had to take the lazy clutch! xd.png

All of my babies hatched! smile.gif

I think TJ added half an hour to mine. The first one should have been at 3d 23h half an hour ago. Are you still playing tricks, TJ? April 1st isn't for another 5 months. tongue.gif

Okay, I got eggs within 10 minutes of them first starting to drop. So how on earth are people getting hatchlings already when mine are still at 4 days and not 3 days 23 hours? Something is seriously messed up here.

I must be lucky, because I just got back since 8 hours, my eggs had not been fogged, not taken off EATW either, and they are ok, none sick, and they all have big holes in them. I wonder what TJs adults will look like...

Okay, I got eggs within 10 minutes of them first starting to drop.  So how on earth are people getting hatchlings already when mine are still at 4 days and not 3 days 23 hours?  Something is seriously messed up here.

Don't worry, it's the same for me. (I was wondering the same thing laugh.gif)

Yours will hatch soon, even though they say 4 days ^^

Edit: All of mine have hatched. I think it's time to sleep x)

Edited by DeathCry

27 more hours till TJ's hatchlings mature.

And my eggs still have to get a crack on them =/ Of all the eggs available, I had to take the lazy clutch! xd.png

I think I got the other half of that clutch, only two have cracked (just one tiny crack) out of all of them so far. biggrin.gif

I have slinky lizards on my scroll T.T They's hunchback. I'm expecting the adults eagerly.

2 of mine hatched. Love the S2 so much. I can't wait to see what the adults will look like.

Yeeesh, hatch already! Tons of hatchies already out there with lower stats than mine. Get going you sluggards! biggrin.gif

Woot, 6 have hatched so far, with the 7th to hatch tomorrow happy.gif

Okay, I got eggs within 10 minutes of them first starting to drop. So how on earth are people getting hatchlings already when mine are still at 4 days and not 3 days 23 hours? Something is seriously messed up here.

Eggs can and will hatch at 4 days if they have enough views. Mine were right on the button. 3 days 23 hrs is a misconception some people have.

Two of mine have hatched with another two that should hatch very soon.

I didn't get to see TJ's when they were s1 and I was a little surprised at the appearance of these. Slim and slinky. The s2 looks less so.

Welp, all of mine have appropriate amount of views to hatch now so I'm just going to fog them until tomorrow night now that they all have huge holes in them. uv u

I need names....

Thinking maybe touhou names for these lovelies, or sword girls.