TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Cave Lurker, hu?

Well, I'll certainly say this much: this dragon knows how to intimidate.

Edit: And the female grows...up... blink.gif

Yea...certainly knows how to intimidate.

I will agree agree with the crowd that they are works of art. Cheers to the users who crafted them. *raises glass*

Edited by warriorjames

Interesting pose for the female. She looks like she doesn't get around caves very well, for some reason laugh.gif

My goodness, what beautiful dragons xd.png

They look totally awesome, even though they missed my thought of being related to spiders. I am very satisfied with this year's release smile.gif

I spoke too soon, BEAUTIFUL female as well!

Exactly how I'd want a Halloween, scary, but yet something that you would want to hoard. JOTB did a fantastic job on these! And the name and descriptions too, love. <3

Happy (belated) Halloween guys, very happy I've got my mates. :3

Ahhh, I love them both so much! biggrin.gif They're gorgeous! I'm going to try and grab as many more of these as I can. They're just delicious. happy.gif

My goodness, what beautiful dragons xd.png

They look totally awesome, even though they missed my thought of being related to spiders. I am very satisfied with this year's release smile.gif

Actually they may have some connection to spiders, Trap door spiders (I think those are the ones) attack and kill in the same manner. smile.gif So might be a little spider inspiration in there.^^

Blessing the fact it's not a spider.

Really cool designs they've got...and cavern lurkers. I wonder what they're based on? Kinda remind me of the stuff kids get paranoid about being under their bed or whatever.

I think the male is my favourite. I'm going to freeze one of my female hatchlings I think.

They're wonderful! And I love that they're purpleish! biggrin.gif Thank you!

ETA: Spelling dry.gif

Edited by prpldrgnfr

Actually they may have some connection to spiders, Trap door spiders (I think those are the ones) attack and kill in the same manner. smile.gif So might be a little spider inspiration in there.^^

I guess you can be right smile.gif I was thinking they were sort of bat-themed due to the fact that they lived in caves and didn't get along with sunlight.

No matter what they are based on, I'm not disappointed with the release smile.gif

Wish now I'd influenced all mine female. xd.png Seriously, though, you did a fantastic job, JOTB! They're beautiful, if still creepy. smile.gif

Thank you TJ and JOTB for the lovelies.

WOW! They're beautiful!

The claws and the head kinda look like a mutant werewolf. Amazing work.

Thankyou for giving us these amazing dragons. biggrin.gif

Interesting dragon designs, look like they jumped straight out of pages of a comic, I really like how dynamic their poses are. ^^ And while I still like Black Marrows more, I'm sure I'll grow to love these ones too. Anyway, we can finally see the new Halloween dragon - woot! biggrin.gif

Thank you everyone involved for a great event!

The more I look at them the more I like them.

Easily my favourite. Move aside Shadow Walkers, I've got a new favourite Halloween dragon. > u>

I wish I had influenced more to be male now haha.