TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Two of mine have hatched with another two that should hatch very soon.

I didn't get to see TJ's when they were s1 and I was a little surprised at the appearance of these. Slim and slinky. The s2 looks less so.

Puberty can sometimes do wonders. rolleyes.gif

I'm going to put my eggs into the hatchery now.

My eggs are incuhatchable...all my incubates have "1 day left" on them....AAARGH the pain >.<

The only one I incubated hatched, so cute <3

xd.png waiting.... please hatch my little ones... Just noticed the faint blue stripe under the orange specks on the egg rolleyes.gif btw, where do I get the 'catcher' signaatures?

i love the how the codes of TJ's new dragons (the ones on the first page) pretty much spell out "hurricane Sandy Delay". made me giggle when i looked at the codes finally. he is always tricky with the codes. lol

Oh awks, either I seriously misread the time on my eggs or 11 hours have somehow passed since the last time I posted but my eggs hatched. :D

Wholeheartedly agreed. I'd be a little upset if they were pygmies.

On another note, I hope they are witch themed. Love dem witches smile.gif Bats are cool too. Not a big fan of spiders, but I'll wait to see the adult before I make any judgments.

I'm torn about pygmies and non pygmies.

I adore pygmies. I really do. I also feel we dont have enough of them, and that's part of the reason people don't care for them as much. If we have more selection, more colors... they might be more fun..

Wouldn't it be cool if the holidays released one normal size and one pygmy?!

side note: i am so terrified of spiders. so incredibly paralysed with fear. i really, really hope they arent spiders.

I will squeal if theyre bat themed, and be still pretty happy if theyre witchy.

Woke up to my eggs hatched! <3 cute little salamandras!

Can't wait to see the adults tomorrow! smile.gif

side note: i am so terrified of spiders. so incredibly paralysed with fear. i really, really hope they arent spiders.

I will squeal if theyre bat themed, and be still pretty happy if theyre witchy.

Me toooo. I hope they're bats - well, mostly because I nabbed a couple of bat related names but still. =p Bats over spiders any day. x_X At least some bats are cute looking. x3

Plus, bats are sometimes associated with black magic and witchcraft so that would be witchy. :P

Me toooo. I hope they're bats - well, mostly because I nabbed a couple of bat related names but still. =p Bats over spiders any day. x_X At least some bats are cute looking. x3

Plus, bats are sometimes associated with black magic and witchcraft so that would be witchy. :P

Some spiders can be cute too, and I'm talking about jumping spiders. They may be still quite "eww" because of hairy body and stuff, but it's hard to resist these big, puppy eyes.

About the dragon itself - I don't think it will be spider-like in look. Just a little creepy thing that stares into your soul~

Mine will hatch in an hour, wee<3

fun fact all spiders are cute and so are all bats no exceptions

=|

Can't wait for these guys to grow up!

Some spiders can be cute too, and I'm talking about jumping spiders. They may be still quite "eww" because of hairy body and stuff, but it's hard to resist these big, puppy eyes.

About the dragon itself - I don't think it will be spider-like in look. Just a little creepy thing that stares into your soul~

Mine will hatch in an hour, wee<3

Hng, now I love spiders but there's just something so utterly adorable about jumping spiders ~ It's those big eyes and the :3 faces.

All my new Halloweens have hatched apart from one, who will any minute now, and my last SW is on the cusp of growing up. happy.gif I also bred a 2nd gen Gold which I was going to use to trade for more 2012 hatchies, but seeing as it's from a Sunsong (a pair I've been trying for months!), he's staying with me.

Used all my incubates getting past holiday dragons ready for gifting before the drop, so there's still more than half a day left on my Halloween eggs. biggrin.gif Just means more delicious anticipation... and more fog, since I'm terrified of waking up to sick eggs again! Off to bed, wandering through the mists...

Just like to thank everyone who had offered and gave my son and myself this years halloween eggs when we could not be around to get them ourselves due to the power outages from Sandy.

I wish you all a safe holiday season!

so around 9 pm tonite we should see TJ's all grown up is in hopes I guessed rite or all my spidery named babies are going to look a little dorky lol

As much as I want them to be spidery, I don't think they actually remind me of spiders anymore. I can't quite put my finger on what they do remind me of though.

D'aaaaaw wookit the cute lil salamanders on my scroll! laugh.gif*Squees happily over the babies*