TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

My dragon eggs will be hatching soon. They would have been hatched by now, but I think I was over protective xd.png

Salutations,

I wanted to say thank you to the five messages in my inbox -- you five gave me a very pleasant morning after a terrible evening the day before. So thank all of you. You rock and if ever you need something bred, I'll be happy to breed it. (Still working on my rares since they're so blasted finicky!)

I can't wait to see what the adults look like. It'll be interesting to see if they're some sort of spider dragon or something else.

The catcher sigs....where do we get those?

blink.gif

EDIT- Found 'em! biggrin.gif

Edited by SuperCream

Somehow, I managed to miss the halloween drop again. This is the fifth year *facepalm* can't wait to see what they are.

i dont think ill be awake in 8 hours it will be middle of nite and ill be fast asleep hardly got any sleep last nite and im tired as it is

But on the other hand

Isnt it cute having a scroll full of little purple lizards?

mine will start gendering in about 5 hours i hope so tomorrow i should see Tjs adults and a few genders of my own

8 more hours? I CAN'T EVEN- well, the wait is so worth it.

My eggs have yet to hatch yet... but they will soon, hopefully.

I can't wait to see the male and female diferences, and if I like this guys more than my favorite Halloween dragons- the Marrows~

Me too, I want to see if they will out-favorite my Marrow addiction. In 7-8 hours, I will see what 2nd gens I collect next year tongue.gif

Hatchies are soo cute.

Saaah excited. :D

Can't wait till mine start gendering and do that S2 soul-staring glare. They look kinda cutesy doing that. "There are piles of bones outside their lairs..." "I know right? Dragons... 8D"

4d 8hr at 7pm, would be 8 w/o fall-back

7 + 8 = 15 -12, 3

So 3am. Wonderful.

What up with all the spider theories

Around 12am for my time, I'll have to try and stay awake. Can't wait to see them, maybe they'll be the ones to knock the Marrows off their current status as my favorite Halloween dragon.

Either way excited for it, also in about 4 hours I'll have little purple lizards crowding my scroll~

Edited by DarkdragoonXHybrid

I got the most I can! yes biggrin.gif can't wait till they hatch! There even cuter then last years.

Btw anyone know how I can get the thingys for my siggie with the egg on them?. Says 2012.

What up with all the spider theories

When I saw all the eye-like markings on the eggs, and the 'shadowy corner' description (which is where cobwebs tend to build up), my first guess was a spider dragon. Upon seeing the hatchlings, though, I sadly don't think that's the case...

The hatchlings haven't excited me as much as the previous four Halloween's, so I really hope the adults surprise me.

My eggs are nearly hatched - now if only I could get a third :/

omg. i just noticed TJ's hatchies have special codes. "hurricane sandy delay" xd.png i feel so slow lol nice one TJ laugh.gif

I now have three very talented and apparently over sexed dragons. Two SWs and a Marrow who all "last bred on Nov. 1st" but didn't hatch until Nov. 2 and grew up today. ...... Frisky little eggies.

I originally planned on staying up, but I am in much need of sleep laugh.gif

I guess I'll just wake up early tomorrow to see them. 2am is a little late since I have classes tomorrow rolleyes.gif

Hmm... I'm thinking maybe a demon dragon? Just look at those red little eyes...

Or maybe some type of grave-robber? Haha sounds weird but, it DID say they collected bones!

Gaaah! they are so cute. Mine need to hatch fasteeeeeer!! <33

I say a bat...kinda dragon..thing?

either way, AW such a cute demonic thing!