TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Oh wow

I completely forgot about daylight savings and the clock being turned back an hour that I thought my eggs were going to hatch in ten minutes, only to find they already did almost an hour ago. |D

Oh man, I'm really bummed. I stayed up on Halloween (I worked all day) and was like "Oh, postponed, I'll check this out later!" and then I missed it! Any chance of a re-release anytime?

Im so excited only 3 more hrs! smile.gif

...Seriously? I stayed up until this late just to see a hatchling be frozen? ugh.

Night, hush.

Haha, I was like "Huh?" too when I noticed he froze the hatchling I was using as reference. =p TJ's brought the time on the other two down though to reflect that, however.

: 0 Just noticed that my Lazy Clutch (That's gonna be their name! Lazy Clutch Member #1 and so on!) it's supposed to hatch at the time TJ dragons grow up!

: 0 Just noticed that my Lazy Clutch (That's gonna be their name! Lazy Clutch Member #1 and so on!) it's supposed to hatch at the time TJ dragons grow up!

... Lucky. xd.png

My number code Halloween hatched. biggrin.gif I'm just waiting on the other one... Taken you at least an hour now, sir!

I chose the most unfitting name for the number code... Wufflefluff. xd.png

Edited by YellowTsunami

Only a few more hours now. I can't wait! smile.gif I'm kind of glad that Halloween was delayed now, since it's prolonged the fun and also meant I could catch as many past Halloweens as I could. happy.gif

Edited by StormWizard212

Ah, censorkip.gif , I came on early before going to college but they don't seem to have grown up yet :/ Oh well, I'll see them later.

I was hoping when I got out of bed this morning TJ's dragons would have grown up. And then you guys in the USA go and put your time back one hour - one week after we did here. rolleyes.gifwink.gif Now I have to go to work without seeing the result. Ah, well, perhaps I can take a look while at the computer there...

I so hope I do like them ! (Want to finally shake the nagging feeling that in joining this year's April I exactly missed all the special event dragons I really like, that being the Shadow Walkers and the Heartseekers...)

So - one hour to go ! May they be gorgeous !

Oh man, I'm really bummed. I stayed up on Halloween (I worked all day) and was like "Oh, postponed, I'll check this out later!" and then I missed it! Any chance of a re-release anytime?

Since there's never been a re-release of one time only dragons before, I sincerely doubt there will be this time. However, check out the trading forum. wink.gif There's a gifting thread there as well as a lot of these eggs/hatchies up for trade if you've got something nice to offer. smile.gif

@TheDarkLatias:

Since the dragons don't hatch at a specific time of day but after a specific number of hours passed - yes, it's one hour (or a little less) in California, too. (If they grow up at "4 days left". But given their views I'm sure they will...)

Mine just reached tiny salamander stage..so I am hanging out to see what genders they are and what the adults look like, most exciting!

Yay, I have a little boy! http://dragcave.net/lineage/0hWhY

Anyone else have a gendered yet?

Not yet! Awesome code though. Ugh, I can't believe I'm gonna do this, but I think I am going to have to turn in before they grow up. Here's hoping they're not spidery.

Just noticed right now...

The male hatchie is the one with the ''Sandy'' code.

Almost reminds me to the villain called ''Betty''!

Just noticed right now...

The male hatchie is the one with the ''Sandy'' code.

Almost reminds me to the villain called ''Betty''!

xd.png OMG yes! Fear his song about big butts! lol.