TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

2 am is reaaally late for me since it would be 4am. But I will, for sure, be awake at 5am DC time so yay! So excited about them!! Already have 6 :3

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=143213

If anyone wants to use them, I made some catcher badges (No grabbers because I consider catching/grabbing the same thing. After all, you usually say, "I caught an egg!" not, "I grabbed an egg!" Also, I would have to make twice as many badges). Hope you guys like them smile.gif

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=143213

If anyone wants to use them, I made some catcher badges (No grabbers because I consider catching/grabbing the same thing. After all, you usually say, "I caught an egg!" not, "I grabbed an egg!" Also, I would have to make twice as many badges). Hope you guys like them smile.gif

I never rarely say caught, but I do say grabbed tongue.gif

Thanks for making such awesome badges biggrin.gif

Edited by DeathCry

Hmm... I'm thinking maybe a demon dragon? Just look at those red little eyes...

Or maybe some type of grave-robber? Haha sounds weird but, it DID say they collected bones!

Gaaah! they are so cute. Mine need to hatch fasteeeeeer!! <33

Just by the description... I was thinking some sort of spider.

Less than three hours until my li'l eggies hatch... so psyched! laugh.gif And then the fun of waiting for TJs to grow up, so we finally know what the heck they're supposed to be! I'm guessing the adult sprite will look like the spriter's avatar -- heh -- but that doesn't tell me the species... unsure.gif Really hoping it's a bogeyman or ghoul dragon!

(But I'll be happy with anything, 'cause I'm just dorky that way...)

Of course, he froze the one I would have stayed up to watch become an adult. Irony. That's what that is. xd.png

I dont really have full access to do any of this i got activaed by the national guard and will be gone for another week or two helping with clean up todays is the frist day i got power to charge my phone and will be heading out tomorrow to help clean up again with no power and i have been on state active duty for a week now and will be gone for another week or two

Edit: i am doing this frommy phone.

Edited by Count_23

I would love to stay up and watch TJ's dragons become adults, but I am too tired.

I'm just gonna try to get something good from the AP and then go to bed.

Poor AP is flooded with 7 day eggs.

Any chance us sandy victims can get a small re-release? Was so looking forward to this but we are just getting power and internet back. Most still don't have it sad.gif. So sad that we missed it. sad.gif

Our Halloween was put off until today with only a few hours being allowed to do it. I esp feel bad for the little kids who don't understand all of this sad.gif.

Happy Halloween everyone (even tho it is late lol).

Count_23, DarkAngels, if you will each grab a "junk" egg from the AP and send it to me as a trade link, I believe I have something that -- cosmically speaking, at least -- belongs to you. laugh.gif

Eeeee, just a few more minutes, and my eggs should start hatching! *stares at them, enraptured*

EDIT: I haz hatchies! Squueeee! *cuddles them, but carefully, because they look a wee bit dangerous*

Edited by Evilminion

when all my hatchlings get 700 unique veiws i am going to hide them till tomorrow(i am in australia it is 3:22 pm right now) so when it is tomorrow i will keep them hidden till 12 pm new york time which is either 2 or 3 pm in aussie

Yay, they've begun to hatch for me at long last xd.png

only four more hours to go, I can't wait. biggrin.gif

Where is everyone looking at TJ's Halloween dragons? *confused*

The first post, he has the dragons there.

Edited by Lady Dragoon

Between Golden Wyverns and Harvest Dragons? I'm going to guess they're called Grave Diggers. :3

All Halloween dragons are breed sorted in the same place. Pumpkins, Marrows, and Shadow Walkers are all categorized under "H" for "Halloween." wink.gif

All Halloween dragons are breed sorted in the same place. Pumpkins, Marrows, and Shadow Walkers are all categorized under "H" for "Halloween." wink.gif

LOOOOOOOOOOOL, whoops. I totally knew that, too.

Thought I was all smart and had figured it out.