TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

big holes and 5 more hours to go, the waiting is the hardest part! Between watching mine growing and waiting to find out what they are from Tj's I dont know which is hardest lol

I am thinking of names but dont want to name them but then again i can name them and change names if they dont fit the species of dragon

I'm putting my eggs in the hatcheries tomorrow. Just to be safe. I looked at the graveyard page and couldn't believe how many died for having too many views.

I keep forgetting I could only incubate one of my eggs.

The other five are probably going to hatch tomorrow night but in about six or so hours my first one will be a hatchling. uv u

Mannn, I still have like ~11 hours until mine hatch. #patience Can't wait for them to hatch but also dreading the wall of unnamed hatchlings to name. xP

Kinda surprised by how many people are reporting their eggs dead. .-.

Also doesn't hurt to keep your scroll hidden for the first day or so to prevent 'helpers'. It means you can still ogle and stare at your eggs but no one's able to add them to sites. ^^

Edited by Varekis

5 more hours...I can't wait!

I spent a lot of today naming some of my unnamed dragons, since I am egg-locked.

Only 1128 left to name.

Thank you TJ! These guys look awesome!

Shouldn't have used Incubate on my Marrows earlier... ;_;

I'm feelin ya man. I only used Incubate because I thought I was going to be egg locked on Halloween. If I would've kown it would be postponed, I would probably saved most of my incubates for this release.

Incubated some of mine~ They'll hatch at midnight.

With the time change, mine should hatch before midnight.

Question, were these not to have a delayed release? I thought they were going to be held back due to the storm. My son and myself were among those with out power, it was restored just today.

So it had indeed been put put on Halloween? Will there be another set put out for those of us who had no way to get it?

Question, were these not to have a delayed release? I thought they were going to be held back due to the storm. My son and myself were among those with out power, it was restored just today.

So it had indeed been put put on Halloween? Will there be another set put out for those of us who had no way to get it?

It was delayed but it was delayed for the third of November. So you just missed it. Sorry. >:

Try one of the gifting threads, I'm sure there are still people giving some of theirs to individuals who couldn't make it.

In fact,the release did delay for 3 days,so that some people who effect by the storm can get their power back.That's very kind of TJ.

I am sorry but there won't be another release this year.There IS a way for someone like you to get the new release.

There is a gift thread for people who effect by the storm.

And here is another gift thread for those who can not be online on Nov.3.

Edited by Mercury

One Holiday ( forget which one and what year ) Tj had not only had the Holiday eggs in the cave but he had the AP filled with them too, made catching such a breeze that was the easiest I have ever seen, This year was not so easy if you got them at the midnight drop between the lag and server errors I wasn't sure if I would fill my scroll

If it's the year I think it was.. there was a slight glitch that caused people who clicked fast enough to catch more than their limit of 2 egg.. so the extras eggs were being auto-abandoned to the AP at the top of each hour.

If it's the year I think it was.. there was a slight glitch that caused people who clicked fast enough to catch more than their limit of 2 egg.. so the extras eggs were being auto-abandoned to the AP at the top of each hour.

Wasn't that with the 2010 Valentine's? That the users affected with that were given the alt sweetlings?

Wasn't that with the 2010 Valentine's? That the users affected with that were given the alt sweetlings?

no it was before 2010 I am sure of that becasue i was pretty new to Dragon cave when it happened thought that is how holiday drops worked tongue.gif was such a noob lol

No.. that was a different glitch that caused people who had their legitimate 2 eggs lose both of them suddenly... that glitch only lasted for an hour or so.

This would have been the Snow Angel christmas dragons I think. People found themselves speed catching more than their 2 limit because they were clicking fast, but the system was lagging and could not could keep track fast enough so they mistakenly ended up with an extra egg or two before the system realized it. As soon as the system recognized that you had more than 2 on your scroll you could not grab anymore. The situation was easy to deal with... the extra egg would just auto-abandon at the top of the hour since you were exceeding your limit. If people who managed to end up with an extra egg if any of those eggs had a cool code they wanted to keep they had to self-abandon one of the other eggs manually to prevent risking the system auto-dumping the special one they wanted to keep.

That's where I caught my Snow Angels. The AP was flooded with them.

Three hours to go and my eggs are ready to rock and roll.

Edited by Sir Barton

Yup, that was definitely the Snow Angels in 2009. Also, that drop lasted three days (as all Christmas Drops do). I have a really old screenshot of that AP here.

Yup, that was definitely the Snow Angels in 2009. Also, that drop lasted three days (as all Christmas Drops do). I have a really old screenshot of that AP here.

That's a lot of eggs.. blink.gif

Yup i think so too the 09 Snows yes I got so many friends to join DC that day lol and they all have the snows on their scrolls so that was the one

ooo nice screen shot brings back memories dont it?

Edited by Trinketguu

BTW, I have a question. Are Paper Dragons rare? Because when I was on the cave getting the new dragon eggs, accidentally caught a Paper Dragon egg.