TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Staying at my mother in laws again. An..wow? 1 hour till they grow up. Glad I could make it for the festivities yet again. I am still out of power at home. I was home since Saturday and decided I couldn't take it anymore. I helped out my parents and brought them some food, but they are stuck without power they refuse to stay over someone else's house because they are scared of people going around looting. Yes...people actually stole other peoples generators the block down from my house...It's cold an with the nor-easter coming it won't make it any better. Hoping tomorrow our power will be back...I pre-ordered halo 4, and they don't have an extra line here so I can't play multiplayer lol. Gonna join my bf in a bit playing campaign once I get updated here an see the babes grow up. AH yes, we had power for about 14 hours than we had no power. I saw 5-6 quick electrical flashes outside my window with the buzz sound. Than the power got shut off. I looked outside an saw purple, orange, blue, and smoke..all across the block over. Turns out power lines went down, transformers ruined, and this guys house was on fire. They need to disconnect his line because the line is faulty somehow an burned his water pipes an of course electrical lines. We reported it at around 4:30 in the AM an nobody else did..Might take awhile to get fixed.

WOW. Cavern Lurker!

Edited by Sir Barton

First one grew up ! Yey !

And reminds me of something from the AD&D Monster Manual... Hngh. wink.gif

Ooh, I like!!! I adore the purple and the fierce expression and the pose... The female should have a different pose, right?

They don't immediately twig as Halloween, for me, but neither do the marrows or shadows. :3

Wow, what a dragon! ohmy.gif Looks great!

And here I've been referring to them as Lurkers all along, funny xd.png

Thank you TJ and spriters for another great Halloween! happy.gif

Evil looking. That's awesome, I love them. Marrows have some competition now for Halloween next year on my scroll xd.png

I love the adult male! biggrin.gif I can't wait to see the adult female as well. happy.gif Thanks so much JOTB and TJ!

OMG EPICNESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THE MALE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wub.gifwub.gif

Poses, form, omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay.. I'm a little calmed down now biggrin.gif

Wonderful job, JOTB

~

It's funny how so many people were thinking they were based on a specific animal laugh.gif

Edited by DeathCry

Can't wait for the female to catch up.

Wow, the adult male looks sick!

And their description really makes them sound like a Trap-Door Spider!

Are these actually based on nightgaunts?

I cant be the only one seeing this right? pleaseyes.

Uuuuuh, aggressive Cavern Lurkers... I have to go and protect my Nocturnes. wink.gif

I love the male sprite. When I arrive at work the female should have matured as well. Want to see it now, of course! tongue.gif

Thank you, spriters. You've done a great job. biggrin.gif

Very predator ooking dragons! Probably the more scary looking ones. <3

Shame I can't see the female till after school. sad.gif

Edited by Drawin

Woah, awesome!

Good thing I traded for an extra four hatchies!

Edited by daftpunk12