Rosedamai

Postponed Halloween gifting thread

Many people, because of the schedule change, may not be able to get online on Nov. 3rd or for a few days after the event. For those people, I'm proposing a gifting thread so that they can have a shot at getting the New Halloween eggs as well.

This is for gifting to people who cannot get on Nov. 3rd only. Anyone else will be banned from the thread. Please don't try to trade for things, this is for gifting only.

This is frankly the first time I'm making a gifting thread, so there will be a lot of holes-if there are, do tell me.

So, you can't make it on Nov. 3rd. Here's what you have to do.

To get onto the list, you must-

-Keep your scroll visible at all times. We want to see if you have killed or frozen or traded them without consent.

-If you have fogged eggs/hatchlings, show it to us so that we are sure that you don't already have New Halloween eggs.

-Request for yourself. Don't request for your friend/family/relatives.

-If you want to freeze them, ask the person who have given you the egg first. We do not gift eggs with the intend that they be frozen.

-Have read and understood all the rules, fill out the requesting format, post the proof that you read the rules (more below)

Rules:

-Please don't kill the dragons that are gifted to you. That will result in an instant ban.

-Do not trade your given eggs away. That's very rude and will result in an instant ban. You should ask permission before you do so.

-You may receive up to two dragons using this thread. If you don't notify anyone and take more than two, it will result in an instant ban.

-Do not ask directly for eggs-ask to be put onto a list.

-Do not PM gifters directly unless they've contacted you first.

-Do not PM gifters unless you're on the list.

-Individual gifters may hold the eggs for you if it's inconvenient, but do not demand it of them. Work it out with the gifter in question.

-Do not park eggs, or move them to any scrolls other than your own. Also will result in an instant ban.

-Do not re-gift them without permission. This will result in an instant ban.

-If something bad happens to your egg (dies, gets lost), tell the moderators or the gifter immediately.

Keep in mind that:

-Be polite!

-Use the code formats when requesting to be added to / removed from the lists and reporting a gift.

-Accept eggs. If you want hatchlings you will be bumped.

-Do respond to every PM you receive, because otherwise gifters will be kept waiting. Listers who don't reply to PM's risks being removed from any list they're on.

-Let a gifter know if you want to freeze or pass on the dragon if it is the wrong gender.

-You've read and understood the rules? If yes and if you agree to the terms and applications please name the following flowers in the requesting format:

If your forum name starts with a number or anything that isn't part of the alphabet: Sunflowers

If your forum name starts with the alphabet a~h: Violets

If your forum name starts with the alphabet i~q: Water lilies

If your forum name starts with the alphabet r~z: Honeysuckle

-After successfully giving or receiving an egg, one of you have to post the gift here in the thread.

-State whether the giftee should be removed from the list.

-Thank anyone who gives you a dragon! Have a happy Halloween!

Requesting to be added to a list:

[b][font=Curlz MT][color=Green][size=11]Please add me to the lists[/size][/color][/font][/b]
[b]Forum ID: [/b]
[b]Scroll Link: [/b]
[b]Proof that I read the rules: [/b]
[b]Can you get on at all during Nov. 3rd? If so, when? [/b]
[b]If you cannot, when is the earliest you can check your PM box?[/b]
[b]Happy Halloween![/b]

The reason why we're asking if you can get on at all is because we need to know how long our gifters can hold your eggs for you.

Received a gift (if the gifter hasn't posted first)

[b][font=Curlz MT][color=red][size=11]I received a gift[/size][/color][/font][/b]
Gift report: [b]Gifter -> Giftee: egg/hatchling[/b]
Do I need to be removed? [b] Yes / No[/b] 
[b]Happy Halloween![/b]

Need to be removed from the lists (received dragon from outside this thread/caught one by themselves/no longer eligible)

[b][font=Curlz MT][color=purple][size=11]I need to be removed[/size][/color][/font][/b]
I am a lister and need to be removed from the list because:[b]     [/b]
[b]Happy Halloween![/b]

So you want to help out people! Yay! Here's what you need to do to become a gifter.

Givers: Feel free to message as many listers as possible and give it to the first responder, then notify us in the thread. If there are gender preferences, the adopter may pass on your egg if it turns out the wrong gender, but should try to re-gift back into the thread.

Trades shouldn't be initiated here. This is for gifting purposes only.

To be listed as a giver, you should fill out a form, and...that's it. Anyone can be a giver.

Keep in mind:

-Be polite.

-Mention this thread in PM's so the giftee knows which rules to obey and where to post the gift.

-Report listers who have not responded to your gifting offers within 6 hours by PM'ing a moderator with the information.

-Report non-listers who are asking for an egg offered for listers only.

-Report any giftee who breaks the rules, preferably by quoting PM's or linking to posts.

-Do not post a gift as successful until that egg/hatchling is on the giftee's scroll.

-If you want us to have jurisdiction over your egg/hatchling, only give the Teleport link in a pm. Do not post the teleport links here, because then anyone can pick it up. This includes dummy two-way trades.

-A reported gift MUST stay on the giftee's scroll!

I want to be a gifter:

[b][font=Curlz MT][color=Orange][size=11]I want to be a gifter![/size][/color][/font][/b]
[b]Forum ID: [/b]
[b]Scroll Link: [/b]
[b]How long can you hold an egg/hatchling?[/b]
[b]How many eggs can you hold?[/b]

Gifter reporting a gift (if the giftee did not already report it):

[b][font=Curlz MT][color=blue][SIZE=11]I made someone happy![/SIZE][/color][/font][/b]
Gift report: [b]Gifter -> Giftee: egg/hatchling[/b]
Do they need to be removed?[b] Yes / No[/b] 

Please be aware that any faulty gift report might end up not being listed. This is because every gift listed gets copied and pasted into our lists.

Concerning conduct in the thread-

Do:

Pay attention to the mods!

Don't:

-Harass other users in this thread

-Spam the topic with short or off-topic posts or start thread drama.

-Double post for any reason. Please edit your previous post instead.

-Quote open offers repeatedly. If an offer is still open and you want it seen then repost/quote it but delete the first offer post.

-Bold things that are not related to the thread updates. (like failed gifting, or gifts available.)

-Post gifts unrelated to this thread. Ex: I want to gift a red dragon hatchling! No, no no.

Thread moderators:

-ylangylang PM

Banned list:

-None for now

Edited by ylangylang

Gifter's list:

-ylangylang (PM)(Scroll) -> can hold up to 6~7 eggs. Can hold as long as possible.

-Lady Dragoon (PM) (Scroll)->can hold up to 5 eggs as long as possible.

-egould44 (PM) (Scroll)->won't be able to hold for long, need someone to receive the egg asap

-nosuchlove (PM) (Scroll)->can send eggs to someone who's online that day, but as for holding them longer than a day, cannot do so for more than one or two eggs at the most.

-Liirarwen (PM) (Scroll)->can hold up to 2~3 eggs for as long as possible.

-Lycanth (PM) (Scroll)->can hold up to 5~6 eggs for as long as possible.

-Minkee (PM) (Scroll)->can hold up to 3~4 eggs as long as possible.

-goblynn (PM) (Scroll)->can hold up to 6 eggs for as long as possible.

-Anna Selka (PM) (Scroll)->can hold up to 2 eggs for as long as possible.

-Sturmschwinge (PM) (Scroll)->can hold up to 4 eggs for as long as possible.

-Gokaipink (PM) (Scroll)

-Rocking' On (PM) (Scroll)->can hold up to 2 eggs for a short time

-Ymagier (PM) (Scroll)->can hold up to 3 eggs until 7 pm EST Monday

-TheDarkLatias (PM) (Scroll)->can hold 1 egg as long as possible

-Emmerz (PM) (Scroll)->can hold 2, maybe 3 for as long as possible

-Classycal (PM)->can hold 1 egg as long as possible

-HappyAppy (PM) (Scroll)->can hold 3 for as long as possible

-Anyelle (PM) (Scroll)->can hold 2 for as long as possible

-hotbottleo'water1 (PM) (Scroll)

-Vhale (PM)

-Thunderwing (PM)->can hold 2

-KaelaBoo24 (PM) (Scroll)->can hold 5 as long as possible

-Happyou (PM) (Scroll)->can hold 2 hatchlings for a day

I need a New Halloween Dragon because I cannot come on Nov. 3rd!!!

List:

-Livvy (PM) (Scroll)Currently has one adult.

-lexangelpinkflame (PM) (Scroll) Currently has one hatchling.

Edited by ylangylang

Thank you so much for setting this up. I will be out of my house all day on Saturday at work and I feel like chances are pretty slim for me to catch any eggs on my own!

Please add me to the lists

Forum ID: anemone

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/anemone

Proof that I read the rules: Violets!

Happy Halloween!

Thanks a lot to the moderator and the kind persons who would like to gift me an egg. Actually I will be on my business trip from Nov. 3rd to Nov. 5th and have little chance to catch the eggs. And this thread really helps.

Forum ID: catpaw

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/catpaw

Proof that I read the rules: Violets

Happy Halloween!

Edited by catpaw

Thank you for setting this up! <3 I'm working a 12 hour shift on the Saturday (I actually booked the 31st off work...) so this is a huge weight off my mind, knowing I can have at least a male and a female. smile.gif

Forum ID: Lullakai-Shi

Scroll Link: Here

Proof that I read the rules: Water lilies

Happy Halloween!

Fixed the little problems I had with the gifter's application form. Should be working by now.

And awwww /ㅅ/ you're welcome everyone!

I'm already on the list for the Storm gifting, so I don't think I can be on this one too, safely. But, I do want to extend my offer to use my Yarolds account to give people some UVs on their scroll. For me, it makes a big difference on keeping my eggs well rounded view-wise so they gender nicely and hatch nicely without massive over-viewing. Just hit me up in PM and make sure you add your scroll link.

I will be on most of the day Saturday if the event happens then. If some of the people signing up are more a condition of can't get on long, rather than can't get on at all... I could probably still teleport eggies out. I work late shift so I'll be able to catch when the drop starts. I could teleport eggs when I get up in the morning. I could post here when I've got one ready if the listers can check in and offer a dummy egg from the ap on it fast, that might work. I could probably do that twice Saturday.

I have a ?

Not going to have internet most of Saturday due to work and other prior commitments, but I owe someone a new hatchie. Can I still be put on the list even though I need one egg to fulfill my bargain?

(This so was not going to be a problem but now I'm in a bind if I don't catch one.)

Forum ID: Tawanda001

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Tawanda001

Thank You for your quick answer! smile.gif

Proof that I read the rules: Honeysuckle

Happy Halloween!

Edited by Tawanda001

I have a ?

Not going to have internet most of Saturday due to work and other prior commitments, but I owe someone a new hatchie. Can I still be put on the list even though I need one egg to fulfill my bargain?

(This so was not going to be a problem but now I'm in a bind if I don't catch one.)

Yes, but you will only get the one egg.

um im not sure if i can as i am not yet a bronze i have someone giving me two i am holding on to one for somebody and i ow a hatchling to another so i wouldnt have been anle to help out but i just realised i am very likely to become a bronze right before halloween there for i will probably be able to help out but i will need the people to have a magi and set upa dummy trade i am excpecting to be able to give out about 2 maybe three i hope i can help smile.gif

um im not sure if i can as i am not yet a bronze i have someone giving me two i am holding on to one for somebody and i ow a hatchling to another so i wouldnt have been anle to help out but i just realised i am very likely to become a bronze right before halloween there for i will probably be able to help out but i will need the people to have a magi and set upa dummy trade i am excpecting to be able to give out about 2 maybe three i hope i can help smile.gif

You probably will be, just fill out the forms!

I am not sure if I could attend since I have an important presentation for all that day. Might not come back till midnight. So please add me to the list

Forum ID: shinjiteru

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/shinjiteru

Happy Halloween!

I want to be a gifter!

Forum ID: nosuchlove

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/mjk7055

I'm not sure how much time I'll have on Saturday, as I did have plans for the entire day, but one of them got canceled so I am almost 100% positive that I'll be able to be online for a few hours for the release, so I'll probably be able to gift at least one egg smile.gif

Edited by nosuchlove

I want to be a gifter!

Forum ID: Liirarwen

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Liirarwen

I've never been a part of a formal gifting thread like this, so I apologize in advance if I do something wrong Dx I just want to help out those who won't be able to get the new release themselves.

Forum ID: rimedragona

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/rimedragona

Happy Halloween!

I was initially bummed when I saw the announcement, though it makes sense. I don't think I'll have much of a chance to get on during the third, so any help would be appreciated.

Forum ID: mpolo

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/mpolo

Proof that I read the rules: Water lilies

Happy Halloween!

I unfortunately have an active IOU for two of these things and won't be online (almost certainly) on the 3rd. If it gets moved back any farther than that, I should be able to accomodate. I can claim any eggs on the 4th.