TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I believe they are supposed to be rare. They were way back when, and they are not seen very often in the biomes.

Tiny Little Questions can also answer that ^^

Edited by DeathCry

It's going to be a long 2.5 hours until I can hatch mine. I don't suppose TJ's have grown up yet? *goes to see*

Less than 5 hours before the first hatchling grows up =3

I guess I'm more excited than I thought laugh.gif

Whoopsie~ 1 day and 5 hours left for the first hatchling to grow up ^^;;;

Edited by DeathCry

I'm a bit behind everyone (few reds, and all used up earlier! so no incubation)

But my first egg just started to crack^^ smile.gif *excited*

are you talking about TJs hatchies if so they still have a day before they grow they are at 5d 4 hrs

Wait really? I thought they grew up at the 4 day mark or do TJs grow up a day earlier?

@Riku-Heartily and Bloodyrose13

Sorry, I guess I'm too excited blink.gif I thought I saw 4 days and 4 hours remaining xd.png

If you are in EST (I'm bad with zone names, but I think that's it) the hatchlings will grow up early in the morning.

Depends on where you're located ^^

Edit: Just around 3am, I believe

Edited by DeathCry

I live in California... so that means they'll be adults when I wake up tomorrow? Oh man, I am so stoked! biggrin.gif

I think they're either spider-based or demon-based dragons. If they're neither... I can't wait to see what they are!

Not tomorrow exactly, but the night of. Around 12am for you (feel free to correct me anyone) unsure.gif

I live in California... so that means they'll be adults when I wake up tomorrow? Oh man, I am so stoked! biggrin.gif

I think they're either spider-based or demon-based dragons. If they're neither... I can't wait to see what they are!

Seattle here, sounds like I'll get an early preview to^^

and maybe spider-demons? *Evil laugh*

Wait, where can you look at TJ's scroll?

And I'm excited about the new dragons too! biggrin.gif I'm guessing it's either bat, or spider.

Wait, where can you look at TJ's scroll?

And I'm excited about the new dragons too! biggrin.gif I'm guessing it's either bat, or spider.

TJ's scroll is hidden so we can't see his actual scroll, but we can see some of his dragons. Besides these growing Halloween dragons, you can see some of his dragons here, and somewhere else on the forum that has a list of all known official Thuweds (I can't find it though)

I'm on Mountain time, so it will be Tuesday morning for us when we see the adults, unless we stay up until midnight (Pacific) and 1 a.m. (MST). I think I'll just wait until 7:30 a.m. Tuesday, my time. rolleyes.gif

Edited by blackdragon71

yay 3 of mine have already hatched, and others only need around 15 minits, now to wait for 3 long days till they grow up