TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

oh hey, when you breed the Luminas with a water horse the Lumina loses their costume too, as well as turning tan. I suppose this makes sense, if it got water horse goop on their scales than obviously the got water horse goop on their costume and it all had to come off.

http://dragcave.net/view/mgX53 see?

Edited by platedlizard

Can we pretty pleaseeeeeeee keep the Guardians in their pretty costume colors year round..? absolutely stunning.

Can we pretty pleaseeeeeeee keep the Guardians in their pretty costume colors year round..? absolutely stunning.

I second this.

The blue is nice, but the Halloween colors are AMAZING!

What about the Ribbon Dancers?

herp derp misfit pygmy's masks lol

It's a troll face!!!

I like lol'ed when I saw that.

It fits them though.

Well, with Halloween growing ever closer... I'm worried about grabbing the new eggs, as I've always been a horrible grabber and I'll only be on for about an hour that day.. Hm.... At least I've got a few IOUs for them, so hopefully I'll at least have a couple ^^ 2010 marrows were so hard.. Could not grab anything to save my life <.<

Aliset Story:

Kudos to everyone who helps come up with these interactive stories. (I'm wondering where the original inhabitants of Aliset wound up, and if they ever found out that they were driven off by Misfit dragons.)

Trick-Or-Treat items:

I take it earthgirl has a thing for eyeballs? (lol). LadyLyzar, that wolf head is STUNNING! And oh my gosh, Hot on Fire! Is that Scrump? The last time I grinned like this was during the 2011 Festivial of Eggs, when I saw the egg that Bernouli designed.

Dragon Dress-up:

Always love to see the alternative sprites. So far, my favorites this year are the Guardians, the Whites, the Golds, the Heartseekers, the Stripes, and the '10 Christmas dragons. Honorable mention goes to the chicken sprite (can we pweeese utilize that sprite permanently by creating roosters alongside the chickens? *insert puppy-dog eyes here* ) and the Cheese dragons. (They're cows! It's so fitting, it's adorable!)

Can't wait to see this year's Halloween dragon. Once again, kudos to TJ and all the spriters. Believe me, your hard work is appreciated.

I have been waiting and waiting for the credits to be posted to comment and now I finally can! Thank you everyone who has commented about my "Scrump" doll. He is surly a true creepy Halloween doll to add to the festivities (Next to Chucky, but he's terrifying). Scrump even managed to troll a player and get stuck on their screen for a few hours, he is sure living up to his mischievous ways! Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this year's Halloween and I know I surly did with the kind words.

I just saw the wolf head!I luv wolves!Awesome job LadyLyzar!Can you make more wolves? biggrin.gif

Edited by RavenWolf1010

You mean I have to trek through Aliset again, to find another thing?

The things I do for my DC addiction.

I love all the new dress ups! I haven't had a chance to look for the new Aliset "secret" though. smile.gif I'll hopefully get to do that later!

I checked and my bucket doesn't have the "completely filled" sprite, so I think we will get more treats this week. smile.gif

I checked and my bucket doesn't have the "completely filled" sprite, so I think we will get more treats this week. smile.gif

The full bucket is from 2010 and 2012 treats put together. smile.gif I wouldnt mind more ToT tho.

Oh it's totally okay to add more things, all DC is doing is distracting me from finishing an essay or two. What is it, 59 for ToT and 35 for Aliset?

Oh it's totally okay to add more things, all DC is doing is distracting me from finishing an essay or two. What is it, 59 for ToT and 35 for Aliset?

Yup.

This has been a blast! Thanks to TJ and the super crew for all the massive amounts of hard work that went into this party!

This has been a blast! Thanks to TJ and the super crew for all the massive amounts of hard work that went into this party!

You are welcome. biggrin.gif

Btw, if anybody hasn't gotten any of the older breeds, PM me as I'll be breeding mine sometime tomorrow and I'm perfectly happy to gift them to people that need them. :3 First come first serve.

Btw, if anybody hasn't gotten any of the older breeds, PM me as I'll be breeding mine sometime tomorrow and I'm perfectly happy to gift them to people that need them. :3 First come first serve.

i also have a bunch of Halloween eggs to give for free. smile.gif on release day ill be dropping them all to only catch the release. so pm me if you want any free halloweens. =]

5 of my pumpkins grew up! smile.gif Only 2 more hrs and my marrows and shadows will be adults as well. smile.gifsmile.gif

I reckon I know what happened to the people from Aliset...

They are all chopped up for the ToT items tongue.gif so many fingers and eyes and bones, not to mention soup in a cauldron wink.gif

I reckon I know what happened to the people from Aliset...

They are all chopped up for the ToT items tongue.gif so many fingers and eyes and bones, not to mention soup in a cauldron wink.gif

D;