TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

Skywings do look gorgeous in so many colors... it would be fun if we were able to have several variations on them permanently, though sadly it's unlikely to ever happen. But oooh, the lineages that could be created... <3

@ EG - yep, I think so too. My first thought was red Dorsals, but the coloration is much closer to Marrows. :3

Edited by Imbecamiel

Is there a 'complete' list for the story. I did it a few days ago but came back and found more items i have 35 items in the story and i think i completed the story.... o.0 but feel like the ending is 'missing' like i should fully be able to 'head to the next village'

Okay, call me a derp, but the only item I can't find in Aliset is the half rolled piece of paper. PM me for a hint?

Okay, call me a derp, but the only item I can't find in Aliset is the half rolled piece of paper. PM me for a hint?

Spoiler alert: That's the map (the half-rolled piece of paper). Go back to the shops after you've completed the entire quest, and you should see a brand new shop that's called "unlocked shop". You may have to leave the adventure entirely (go back to your scroll) and re-enter it to trigger the new shop. Click on the new unlocked shop, and you'll get the map. smile.gif

If I'm allowed to ask, I didn't decide to venture the past 10 pages I've looked for my answer, so I thought I'd ask, if allowed.

How many items total is there in the halloween adventure and trick or treat, just want to know the total, thats all, so I know I am done and not be tricked, lol.....

Which is fine, I don't mind a good trick or too, especially because halloween got its edge up on and tried to kill me this morning yet repay it by winning 10 dollars, I think my luck is all used up....

The golds are Candy Corn. @White-Sword-Master, the totals for the Adventure is 35 and there are 59 trick or treat items unless more gets added later.

Edited by Nuwame

Hehe... my latest pillows grew up too.laugh.gif And I cracked up.

The male one is wearing the balloon costume and under its the female that appears to roll on floor laughing at him. xd.png ROFL...

Is there a 'complete' list for the story. I did it a few days ago but came back and found more items i have 35 items in the story and i think i completed the story.... o.0 but feel like the ending is 'missing' like i should fully be able to 'head to the next village'

they said earlier in the post that they needed a starting point for next year so it was left open.

Has any one noticed how neither the Spring nor the Fall seasonal have costumes?

there are lots of breeds without costumes. there are certainly more with costumes on now than a few days ago though. dragons like some ppl, join the party later than others.

Edited by spring_dragon

The golds are Candy Corn. @White-Sword-Master, the totals for the Adventure is 35 and there are 59 trick or treat items unless more gets added later.

Thank you, that helps, why is it that I always end up missing one item, and you'd think its the secret item, but it isn't......Oh well, thanks.....

59 trick or treat items, oofta.....I think it would be fun to add one of those, but Im not much of a spriter....More a image manipulator.....not very good at it either, oh well...

Thanks...

they said earlier in the post that they needed a starting point for next year so it was left open.

Thanks I read as much as i could of the thread but 100 + pages and growing is a bit hard to keep up with hehe.

Anyone think they can help me find the last two items? I can't seem to unlock the shop, even though I've found 32 items so far. Thankies!

Edit: Finally unlocked the shop! I have 35 items now. =)

Edited by Rehtaeh

I looked at my dragons and thought "wow, my moonstones look epic!" then I realized they were the sunrises...

Wait..35 items for Aliset? I've only found 34. Can anyone give me a hint as to where that elusive last item is? Was it always there, or items being sneakily added into Aliset as Halloween week progresses?

Anyways, got 57 ToT items now! Very excited since I wasn't around for the first ToT =D

Well, I'm stuck on #34 on Aliset and cannot find the #35, can the people that have already completed it not get the "secret" or something? blink.gif I've checked *every* area at least... 3 times by now.

ohmy.gif I absolutely love the halloween content and not to mention I love the art/ costumes on the dragons! Excellent job everyone. Even the pygmies have skulls, lol Love it keep it coming.

I'm with the 'can't-find-the-last-item' group. xd.png I feel like a total ditz... *Stalks thread for answers*

Edit: Ahaaaaa found it. [Marked as spoiler; highlight to see] You have to just "go on to the next town" again. xd.png

Edited by digipup