TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

Looking forward to Halloween tomorrow night.

Most of my hatchlings have grown up, save for the one pumpkin. I'll be ready to hunt for the 2012 eggs for sure. uv u

I just finished the event, LOVED IT!

And lol at the chicken from last year now being roasted X3

Cant wait till the new eggs get here! *squees*

Glad I checked back here..didn't know there was a 35th Aliset..just clicking around to see, not sure if I'll find it though before time runs out.

Also, in need of another pumpkin, preferably without a supper massive messed up lineage (dun care much about lineage, just want it to look nice is all). The only thing is, will be working a lot and usually active at times when others aren't and there aren't many dropping..if someone might feel inclined to throw one my way? xd.png

Oh it's totally okay to add more things, all DC is doing is distracting me from finishing an essay or two. What is it, 59 for ToT and 35 for Aliset?

Same goes for me biggrin.gif Still have to analyze two experiments from my physics class and prepare the next, which I have to make tomorrow morning. But it's not like I had two weeks time for that rolleyes.gif Seems like I shouldn't blame DC.

I loved the Aliset event, but what I loved even more was the ToT. I'm pretty disappointed that I already have all 59.

The Dress ups are absolutely lovely, I had to laugh so much when I first saw the Shadow walkers! And all my beautiful Brimstone ladys made themselves look so sexy laugh.gif

Still have three eggs to hatch. One of them will be send to a very kind person as part of a trade (I never thought I would be able to trade for a 2nd gen Marrow from Gold mommy). And a few of my hatchlings are growing up today.

So excited for tomorrow. I am currently 5 hours ahead of cave time, so I will get up at 5 am to grab as many of the new Halloween dragons as possible right when they start to drop. It would be a pretty hard day for me and my friends if I wouldn't do so. All day long at university and only thinking "I don't have any of the new eggs yet, I need them, I don't have them yet, but I WANT!" And then somehome breaking things in the laboratories because I'm too distracted laugh.gif

The Guardian costume has quickly shaped up to become my very favorite.

Can we pretty pleaseeeeeeee keep the Guardians in their pretty costume colors year round..? absolutely stunning.

If anything, I think the Geodes look absolutely beautiful.

If anything, I think the Geodes look absolutely beautiful.

I have to agree on the look, though gold doesn't fit a "geode" technically heh.

Would be great to have alt geodes with amethyst, or various quartz colors etc. smile.gif

All right, looks like I have all 59 items for ToT! =D Now I can stop having IE open for finding them, ha ha.

It's still just 59 for ToT, right?

~Feathers

Everyone has said any compliment or praise I could give. I can't decide on a favorite dressed-up dragon (though the kitty stripes are totally awesome!). As last year, I wish there was a way to turn on the 'Halloween' setting or something so the dragons could look like this any time of the year.

Thank you everyone who worked on this year's Haunt and Treat or Treat items, and costume graphics. I offered last year too, but if you need help with next year, please PM me. I'd love to get involved.

I have to agree on the look, though gold doesn't fit a "geode" technically heh.

Would be great to have alt geodes with amethyst, or various quartz colors etc. smile.gif

maybe they're yellow sapphires (which do exist), though I'm not sure if sapphires grow in geodes either...

alt (amethyst) geodes? Yes please! Very much! tongue.gif

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

Collected all ToTs, found the secret item in Aliset, and caught even more past years' Halloween dragons than I planned.

Just waiting for the new release now biggrin.gif

Should I stay up till midnight Australia time...

I don't want to miss the release...at all... unsure.gif

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Should I stay up till midnight Australia time...

I don't want to miss the release...at all... unsure.gif

No, your lucky, the release comes out at about 3:00 PM Australian time biggrin.gif

Thats midnight in New York! biggrin.gif

Im gonna fill up with 5 eggs... Not much, a start! biggrin.gif

No, your lucky, the release comes out at about 3:00 PM Australian time biggrin.gif

Technically, it depends on where in Australia you are. I'm in Western Australia, and it will be exactly midday when the drop stars here.

I'm on the west coast USA, so actually 3 hours ahead of cave time, so I should be able to start grabbing around 9 pm my time Tuesday. biggrin.gif

And I know it's be said many times, more eloquently than I ever could, but thank you, thank you, thank you to Mr. TJ and all the people involved in making this Halloween very Happy!

17.5 hours til new halloween dragons.......

Ohio too! xP All of EST is midnight. I can stay up till midnight, but if I was in a timzone where it'd be 4AM or something I'd be fast asleep. rolleyes.gif

Yay! Got all of the ToT items! I thought it would take longer than that, but I guess not...

My favorites so far are-

Cheesy cows wub.gif

Guardian angels <3

Horse neglecteds (Finally I got me some neglecteds! >:D)

Lumina butterflies

Mint ninjas

PILLOWS!!

Pygmy mice <3

Ladybug and Bee Royal Blues

Spitfire... ummm... unsure.gif

Stripe kitties

Heartseeker... silvers? <3

Too many favorites, eh? xP

A question about the ToTing-

If you've collected all of the candy for that year, shouldn't your bucket be full? Unless TJ added one and I'm missing something, because I have all 59 yet my bucket is still at the rim... D:

I'm in S.A here, so ya...

I'll keep an eye out starting from midday :3

If I counted right it's 8am for me when it's midnight in EST (I'm in Finland). Works for me since I need to wake up early anyway smile.gif

This has been great Halloween so far here in DC. I really like the ToT!

If I counted right it's 8am for me when it's midnight in EST (I'm in Finland). Works for me since I need to wake up early anyway smile.gif

I'm in Germany, that means 6am... I need to wake up early, too, but not that early xd.png